BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Samantha L.
Augusta, WV
I love these, I just wish they were a little hotter, not as hot as the jacked ones, but hot enough. These are my husbands favorite, he likes the taste, and doesn’t like too hot, so these are perfect for him
Muriel D.
Waltham, MA
This flavor is amazing! If you like something that isn't too spicy then this is the right snack for you! These chips are addicting and just too good to pass up. If you happen to pass by a bag of these you should definitely give them a try, they are found almost everywhere and cheap.
madison h.
murfreesboro , TN
if i️ could give these chips more stars i️ would. for anyone who loves anything spicy this is for you! i️ love the crunchy texture with that splash of spice. i’m for sure a repeat costumer in these chips.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to be in love with the nacho cheese Doritos but these just recently stole my heart! I typically shop at Walmart or Winn Dixie so that's where I purchase them from. Definitely recommend if you like sweet with a little spicy flavoring.
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
We love these in my house! I also love to use them crushed up and thrown into a taco salad for that little extra crunch. Always a great sale going on so they’re never very expensive either which is a plus.
Samantha J.
These are super good if you're looking for a snack that's not too spicy but a little hot. I eat these at lunch usually and they are always super tasty and a perfect snack alongside a sandwich! They're also not expensive which is always good!
Julia M.
I am a huge fan of Doritos but not the biggest when it comes to spices and I think that this one is a bit spicy for me. I thought it would be minimal spice but it was a little more than that. For the people who love spice I would recommend.
Zenith D.
Parsippany, NJ
My absolute favorite out of all the Doritos flavors. It has just the right amount of heat which I love! Definitely a must buy in my weekly grocery chips. Going to eat some right now ;) go out & buy a bag!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
These are MY FAVORITE DORITOS EVER MADE! I hope they never get rid of them!! They are delicious and will defiantly meet your expectations! It’s affordable and there is always a sale on Doritos 2 for 1 ect!
Daphne F.
The regular Doritos flavor is good but these are DELICIOUS! I grabbed a bag at Wawa and was so thrilled ... spicy but not overwhelming, kind of like Thai chili sauce in that sense. 5 outta 5 in my book
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?