BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brianna D.
Los Angeles
I love these Doritos they are spicy and sweet at the same time they are very delicious and they are very different from other Doritos they taste like cheese with a little bit of habanero and then I eat this with lemon and it's very good
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
My kids favorite Doritos! These have a great flavor and have a kick of spice that most aren't expecting. I always buy these for my kids to snack on. Doritios made a good flavor that is hopefully around to stay! I would recommend these for any party or gathering!
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Omg what can I say these are my favorite flavor of Doritos! They are so addicting, a little spicy if you can't handle any but soo good. Perfect blend of sweet and spicy and chili! And inexpensive is always nice!
Mariah K.
These are delicious! Just the right mix of spicy and sweet. Though snack foods aren't my favorite things and these may not be the healthiest choice, there is now doubt that they make a great snack! I love these!
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Spicy sweet chili Doritos are awesome. I don't like spicy chips that are so hot you immediately need a drink afterwards. Doritos spicy sweet chili chips really do have the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavor!
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Omg these are definitely one of my favorite chips! They have so much flavor. Spicy and sweet combination is my favorite, for chips and for wings. I would definitely get these chips again considering they taste amazing
Kim E.
These chips are so addicting. They are sweet and spicy in perfect balance. If I'm drunk I can sit down and eat an entire bag. They are dangerous if you're on a diet. Great for parties or sport watching parties.
Madison H.
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips These are my #1! These are so full of bold flavor sweet and slocy is the best combination, especially with this chip!❤ You have to have these! Go check them out!
Jeanine W.
Florence
Very spicy and tasty. Love them would recommend these chips My kids love them. Not that expensive I don't know that they are very healthy and they are delicious will definitely buy again and recommend to others
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
My daughter insists she has these for her lunch between her nursing school classes. Her day isn't complete without them! So I buy 2-3 bags a week and she is happy. We all love these as well as original and ranch!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?