BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kendall R.
Rawlins, WY
I do not like these at all they are literally covered in sugar and who eat sugar cover chips? They are sweet and not spicy at all. I was really craving something spicy and hoping these would get my fix but they did not
Kristine S.
Fort Polk
These are my favorite chips for when I’m craving something sweet and spicy. They taste great with buffalo dip or even by themselves. You can find them pretty much anywhere and they’re easy to get addicted to!
Kimberly T.
Columbus, OH
This is the best Doritos flavor hands down. There’s enough of a spice to give you a little kick, but not too much that it’s unbearable! Easy to find at Kroger and a crowd pleaser at any party or get together.
Lacey H.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not a huge chip person unless I'm out to eat and eating chips and salsa..but these are so good! The only bad thing is, not all stores carry them all the time. Still worth a try when you come across them!
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill, MA
One of my favorite as well. It hasn’t been out for long and hopefully it’s not discontinued since it happens to some flavors that are out only for a little. My kids love these chips as well. I recommend these chips.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
These chips really taste lile no other. I remember when I first bought them I was skeptical because well the bag is purple and the name is intense haha but really these are so amazing and addicting! I ate the whole HUGE bag 🙈
Justin F.
By far one of the beat flavors if you like doritos :) It gives you the chip crunch but with a little kick that builds quite a but the more you eat it. Its not the healthiest but once and a while this wouldnt hurt :)
Sujey S.
Seattle,Wa
These are so good but at the same time so spicy I can’t finish the whole bag it takes me like 3 days because I hate spicy food but these chips has a good taste that just makes you want to eat more and more.
Cassidy C.
New Haven, CT
Such an amazing taste literally like to like the dust off only complaint is that they should add more powder because it would make the chips 100 times better. Doritos never disappoints with any flavor chips.
Kristian K.
Delicious taste of sweet and spicy chili we love the taste of these Doritos my children and I enjoy the mixture of sweet and spicy all wrapped up into one chip tastes great and goes great with any hamburger
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?