BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
These chips are really good. The sweet is what you taste at first and then the spicy hits you. Even if my mouth is burning I can't stop eating them! They're definitely addicting! They're definitely my go to chips.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I love these chips! They’re my favorite Doritos! They’re hot, but sweet at the same time. They aren’t healthy at all, lol. But I love them! They’re so affordable. I wish more stores carried them!
Destiny C.
chicago
I’m not very good with spicy snacks, so this one lost a star from me there. The flavor gives a great combination of spicy, sweet, and salty however. I can always rely on Doritos to give that punch of flavor on a tortilla chip.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
There's defiantly a kick of spice to these chips. I wasn't at all prepared for it the first time I tried them. The taste isn't for everyone and I am one if those people. My husband swears by them though!
celia l.
Holland, MI
These are my all-time favorite chip, and for sure my favorite Doritos flavor. They’re definitely not good for you, but I appreciate that they’re vegan & CHEAP! I always tell my friends to buy them because they’re my favorites!
Hazel A.
Best Dorito flavor hands down. I love to get a large back of these. The taste is amazing sweet with a nice kick to it. You will end up finishing the bag before you know it and still get another.
Arianna A.
American
These are probably my favorite flavored chips on this planet I love them so much they're so good spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos and they are the best chips you will ever put into your mouth
Lexis C.
Philadelphia
I actually really disliked this kind. It just tasted weird. Definitely not healthy at all lol. A lot of people seem to like this kind & it actually be they’re favorite . But i didn’t like it at all. I wouldn’t get it again. And idk if I’d recommend it to anyone else. But everyone has different taste so.  Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Sarah W.
Hernando , MS
My go to guilt pleasure snack. The sweet/ spicy blend is perfection ! My only complaint is my tongue feels weird after eating them from the spicy taste ! Maybe that is because I eat too many !
Megan B.
Colorado Springs
These are so hard to find! Its either a hit or miss when we go shopping. I love the sweet yet spicy bursts of flavor. I highly recommend trying these if you havent already! One is never enough
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?