BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
These are some good chips especially with some chamoy and some valintina and lemon oh my god!! 🤤🤤 I love to get Doritos when I’m in the mood to eat it with lemon , it ain’t healthy to be eating Doritos though but there good !
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I love Doritos and these are the best! I love the spicy and sweet flavor. It is one of my favorite flavors. They are great on the go and with any sandwich. My family likes them as well and they're a good break from cheese or BBQ.
Josie C.
I love the flavor and the idea of these chips I just wish it had a bolder taste. Doritos to me always yell flavor and powder in your fingers, that’s when you know it’s a good chip. These seem like they need more flavor added to them or to just intensify the taste.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
These are my FAVORITE Doritos. When I'm reaching for a bag of chips these are my go-to. It's safe to say that these are my favorite chips in general. They're sweet but a little bit spicy and the flavor is spot on. LOVE THEM!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Favorite snack. Not too spicy but also sweet. Gives a perfect blend of both and what more could someone want. These chips with a good movie and some soda and your movie night is complete. Cant pick any other dorito over these
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
My mom and I can sit down and destroy an entire bag of these in one sitting (after a rough day). There's something really different about the flavor, it's not sweet, but it's not super spicy. You can't just have one of these!
Emily R.
Yauco PR, PA
Algo que me gusta de este producto a parte de que tiene un sabor sin igual y pica un poco es su consistencia. No es tan salado ni duro como otros productos. Si se sufre de acidez no lo recomiendo por el picantito que tienen.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Good flavor. I do wish they were a little more spicy. But we actually buy these ones more than the regular cool ranch or nacho cheese Doritos. They are delicious! I would recommend to other who like a little bit of spicy stuff
Alexis N.
Dallas
These are my husbands favorite chips and ones hard to find on the shelves!! They have a sweet yet tangy taste that makes them just as addictive as any other flavor of dorito. I know he would definitely recommend to anyone.
Adam F.
mount vernon, OH
This is a flavor that is definitely nothing to argue with.

THat amazing sweet and spicy blend is perfect.

I have purchased maybe a total of 6 bags since it was released and I will continue to buy more.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?