BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Emily M.
Newport
I buy these for any party I am having . All kids love them and they have a variety of different flavors . This one gives you the sweet yet tangy crunch . That makes your mouth water . You can not eat just one !
Kiah G.
West Fargo, ND
I love most kinds of Doritos but these are my favorite out of all the flavors! I love the sweet and spicy flavor you get when you eat them. If you don’t get them on sale they can get expensive but they are worth the money.
Kim E.
These chips are so addicting. They are sweet and spicy in perfect balance. If I'm drunk I can sit down and eat an entire bag. They are dangerous if you're on a diet. Great for parties or sport watching parties.
Madison H.
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips These are my #1! These are so full of bold flavor sweet and slocy is the best combination, especially with this chip!❤ You have to have these! Go check them out!
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Omg what can I say these are my favorite flavor of Doritos! They are so addicting, a little spicy if you can't handle any but soo good. Perfect blend of sweet and spicy and chili! And inexpensive is always nice!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Doritos are the original junk food, they have the best flavor powder and are addicting. I unfortunately can’t control myself and eat the whole bag but not Doritos fault! They are often on sale at a target and I buy a few flavors.
Wendy G.
If you like spicy food and a sweet kick this is a flavor for you. It has a nice spice to it then the heat comes so u just want more. I def give this 5 stars. Every chip has just the right amount of seasoning.
llaws72 L.
Fairfax
Heaven on earth in a bag! The spice from the Chili paired with sweetness is a flavor party in your mouth. They were so good that before I knew it I had eaten the whole bag. I always have this version on hand!
Alison L.
Harold, KY
I had these just last night during a late night gas station stop. Granted, these aren't the healthiest option but I guess it's better than a honey bun. Perfect for when you want a little punch to your Dorito.
Lindsey B.
Kewanee, IL
These are my favorite chips on earth. They're spicy but sweet and it's the PERFECT combination! They're affordable and always in stock at my local Walmart. I always have these in my cupboard! Highly recommend.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?