BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sujin H.
These are sooooo goooood. I can open a bag and will eat all of it at once. It has a good balance of heat and sweetness that I crave for when I want to snack. I have recommended this flavor to some of my friends and they enjoy it as well!
Samantha R.
Literally the best chips you'll ever eat. I don't know who was in charge of making these but honestly, bless them. Not too spicy, not too sweet, and the perfect amount of flavor. Anytime I get chips I go for this flavor of Doritos.
Christina V.
Blakeslee, PA
These are one of my all time favorites of Doritos. I buy this from wawa, Walmart, anywhere they sell them. They are good with a slight hint of sweet chili. They aren't healthy but sure are delicious and would recommend others to try some
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
This are very good but if you eat too many too quickly the spice really adds up! I love the diverse flavors though, definitely a unique flavor and it's so yummy! I tell all my friends to get this if they haven't because it is so yummy!
Angela A.
Sacramento
Favorite chips of all time! The sweet and spicy are balanced out perfectly. Extremely delicious, the ingredients they use are so good. Not one con in my book, just hundreds of pros. Would recommend to anyone who loves spicy and sweet!
Sydney K.
Palm Beach Gardens
My favorite flavor of chips hands down! Spicy but not too spicy! It's perfect honestly. The ingredients are awesome as well and it's not expensive to buy! Anyone can pick some up! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends!
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Tried this flavor out for the first time a couple days ago and really enjoyed it! Tastes just like the name. Does have a little bit of a hot zing to it so if you don't enjoy spicy things maybe not the best choice. Great flavor though!
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
Great flavoring, there's also a kick to it! Everyone I know loves this flavor and I hope they keep it going, normally fairly priced if you're at the right store. I wouldn't label these extremely healthy but I eat them on my cheat days
Jazmin S.
Hillside
I like the flavor but I'm not so crazy about it. The name describes it sweet and but you get a little kick from it. I would pick the original nacho cheese or spicy nacho. Those are the absolute best. I always have to have a bag at home
Kristine C.
Greenwood
These are my FAVORITE, go to, fatty chip. They have a little bit of a kick to them and sometimes I can sit down and eat the WHOLE bag. Don’t judge me, once you get your hands on a bag of these you will understand what I mean! So yummy!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?