BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Taylor K.
Hazleton, PA
These are my absolute FAVORITE Doritos! I used to bring them all the time for lunch in high school. I’m not one to like spicy things but the spice on these chips are bearable. I’d recommend anyone who’s a little skeptical to at least give them a try.
bianca r.
I have never had this flavor before but i recently gave it a whirl; I am so happy! This flavor is so amazing i love it with PB&J it’s so nice and i would recommend it to anyone ! A bit expensive for chips but who cares
Celina A.
I'll always be a classic nacho cheese Dorito lover but the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are so different and unique.... I'm literally salivating at the thought of them haha!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos! They are slightly spicy and have that classic crunch. I could eat an entire bag, which wouldn't be good because they are not healthy at all. Good junk food snack though.
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
Oh my goodnesssssss yumminess in a triangle. When I get a bag I can’t stop eating them no matter how hard I try. I just can’t set the bag down! I don’t think I’ve ever had another brand chip that had this flavor.
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
Best. Chips. Of. All. Time. I will eat a bag of these a day. When they first came out with these I became obbsssedd! Alittle spicy but I love spicy food so it’s okay with me. You guys have to try these chips out!
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
These ones I just started getting into. I think they taste really good but I still don’t buy them for myself. They’re my friends favorite chips, but every time she gets them I get excited and I help her devour the bag lol
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
These chips have such incredible flavor and no other chip has had a flavor similar to these and I absolutely love them. Ive bought these chips every time I want a unique sweet spice! I always recommend to others!
Kim E.
These chips are so addicting. They are sweet and spicy in perfect balance. If I'm drunk I can sit down and eat an entire bag. They are dangerous if you're on a diet. Great for parties or sport watching parties.
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
Why is this product a 5 star product? It's vegan, and taste great. It's exciting to see common household brands and food product that are so popular have multiple options (not just for vegans) but also flavors!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?