BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Hands down my most favorite Doritos. I tried them on a whim out of my work's vending machine. They're the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. If you haven't tried them you need to stop what you're doing and go buy a bag right now.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite dorito flavor. So flavorful with a kick but not too spicy. Love Doritos and always can get a large variety of flavors. Nice and crunchy and a decent amount comes in a bag. I always buy these a go to chip!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
At first I thought these chips were really delicious, but after a while I started to get tired of them. The sweet and spicy flavor is good and different from all their other products. I'm just not sure I'd repurchase them.
Nikki W.
kevil
Oh my gosh these are so good they are sweet but has a little kick to it and it’s just the perfect mixture. They are very delicious I was satisfied. Would definitely recommend these to you if you like spicy and sweet.
Monica D.
Such a wonderful combination of sweet and spicy in a chips these Doritos go great alone or with dip. Great pricing and can usually catch them on sale at local supermarkets. TheE chips come highly recommended because of their unique and delicious flavor.
Tyler S.
Amazing flavor of Doritos, personally my favorite among the varieties. I especially love it with Nachos or even just salsa. Its not the healthiest food but it's definitely a savory snack! I'd recommend it to anyone.
Caitee G.
Tremont, MS
This is probably my 2nd favorite dorito. I actually like to dip mine in FRENCH onion dip and it kills a little of the spice to it. It’s also packaged great and if you haven’t tried it you need to! I will continue to buy these every shopping trip I take.
Delia q.
Albany, Ny
These chips are so delicious! I have always been a fan of these chips. They are so good because they are semi-sweet but they’re not too spicy at the same time. You can buy these almost anywhere. You won’t regret it.
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
I'm not a fan of Spicy Sweet Chili flavor normally but I actually enjoyed these chips. Now it's one of the Dorito flavors that I purchase often along with Nacho Cheese and Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Juan F.
These are by far my favorite Doritos chips ever! Sweet and spicy is my favorite flavor combination and this one does not disappoint. I love it! No other like these ones, couldn’t choose another flavor over this one.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?