BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Hands down my most favorite Doritos. I tried them on a whim out of my work's vending machine. They're the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. If you haven't tried them you need to stop what you're doing and go buy a bag right now.
Tyler S.
Amazing flavor of Doritos, personally my favorite among the varieties. I especially love it with Nachos or even just salsa. Its not the healthiest food but it's definitely a savory snack! I'd recommend it to anyone.
Brooke M.
The Cool Ranch Doritos were my life-Lin favorite until this flavor came along. They're just the right amount of sweet and spicy. Absolutely delicious. I watch for them to go on sale at my local grocery store Publix.
Juan F.
These are by far my favorite Doritos chips ever! Sweet and spicy is my favorite flavor combination and this one does not disappoint. I love it! No other like these ones, couldn’t choose another flavor over this one.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
These chips have the BEST flavor! If you haven't tried them yet, you should. They are not too spicy and also have a nice underlying sweetness. I love these for a BBQ.
Hey P.
These are good and have great flavor if you like spicy and sweet things you’ll love these they are affordable and you can buy them anywhere they are not healthy so don’t eat a lot of them I would recommend to others!Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
At first I thought these chips were really delicious, but after a while I started to get tired of them. The sweet and spicy flavor is good and different from all their other products. I'm just not sure I'd repurchase them.
Emily S.
Knoxville, TN
My all time favorite chips!!! The spicy and sweet just go so well together! It's weird but I love to pair these chips with an ice cold glass of milk. The milk cools my mouth down instantly so I can keep stuffing my face full of the worlds greatest chips!
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
I'm not a fan of Spicy Sweet Chili flavor normally but I actually enjoyed these chips. Now it's one of the Dorito flavors that I purchase often along with Nacho Cheese and Doritos® Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Flavored Tortilla Chips
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Great for those people who like a kick in there chips! Kinda sweet kinda spicy. Wouldn’t recommend these to someone who doesn’t like spicy foods. These are sweet and savory and have an interesting kick to them. Love it
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?