BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jennifer L.
Youngstown, OH
I love these Doritos ! They have just enough kick to them! They are great to grab for a snack!
Compared to to other brands there is no comparison, the price is right , for this delicious snack , you won't be disappointed when trying this cheesy snack !
MaKenzie P.
Smithville
This are one of my personal favorites. The con with this chip is the yummy goodness of the flavoring on your fingers. Perfect combination of sweet and tangy to make the best flavor possible. I would definitely recommend this product if you like tangy chips
Influenster M.
I take them to work, take them swimming, take them camping..they're literally my favorite chips. This is another item i get EVERY time i go to Walmart. They taste great  no matter where I am! I'm not kidding about taking them to work, leaving them in your car and munching on them on the way home!
Chastity R.
My go to snack! Love them! The flavor is amazing and it's Vegan! They are expensive and sometimes hard to find but well worth it! I tend to find them at Walmart and Kroger. I would recommend to others especially vegans ! It's hard to find good junk food 🤪
Kyanah E.
Saint Cloud
OMG! The spicy sweet chili Doritos are one of my favorite. When I first tried it I feel in love with the sweet and spicy taste. I'm not sure what the ingredients are but whoever created this product I totally enjoy it!
deidre f.
Cleveland, OH
Me and my husband will eat a whole bag of these in one sitting! We absolutely love them and they are extremely easy to find in any grocery store. So super delicious! The perfect amount of sweet tangy flavor mixed with a hint of spicy for that perfect kick!
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
These are one of my favorite Dorito flavors! They're super spicy but also sweet as the name states so they balance out. I'm not one for spicy foods but these I really like. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
The taste of these is in the name “spicy sweet”. It taste similar to Mexican chips but the overall taste is new and tangy. I wasn’t a super big fan but I would buy these if I was really craving and there were no more options.
nelle l.
Reading, PA
This is one of my favorite doritos flavors ... always have to buy a bag to have at home . Also very addicting ..one is never enough and it seems to be finished so fast . If your into a spicy , sweet and tangy flavor..these are defenitly worth a taste!
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite dorito flavor. So flavorful with a kick but not too spicy. Love Doritos and always can get a large variety of flavors. Nice and crunchy and a decent amount comes in a bag. I always buy these a go to chip!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?