BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
My favorite out of all the Doritos flavors. Only complaint is that it's a hit and miss when got buy a bag. Sometimes they're well coated, other times they're lacking flavor (usually in the small bags).
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
I bought this all the time in college because it taste even better with instant noodles. I love that its not an overpowering taste! It’s not that healthy but great cheat chips! Great packaging too!!!!
Emily R.
Catlettsburg
These are my favorite chips. They’re just sweet and spicy enough. They are delicious with bean dip or alone. They’re hard to find in my area, which is unfortunate. But when I see them I swoop them up.
Kristene S.
Torrance
These are one of my favorite chips and by far my favorite flavor or Doritos!  They have just the right amount of kick to them but the sweetness counteracts the spicy nicely.  If you love spicy and sweet, try these chips!  They're perfect and won't let you down.
Emali L.
Cleveland , OH
These are sooooooo good!!! If u haven’t tried these u definitely should give them a try. The flavors dance in my mouth. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. I like all the Doritos flavors!
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love spicy sweet Doritos so much! Last summer, you couldn’t find me without a bag in my hand. They’re not too spicy because they have some sweet infused in the flavor. I will be buying these again!
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
I personally liked these. I would eat them in high school during lunch. My friend who’s a vegan would eat them too, so I guess they’re vegan. They’re definitely spicy, I mean, it says it on the bag 😂
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
My FAVORITE Doritos chip ever. The spicy sweet chili flavor is perfectly balanced and not too spicy. You’re able to eat a bunch while feeling the heat but not where its excruciatingly hot. I highly recommend if you’re a spice person!
Rena A.
North Port
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are the perfect blend is spicy and sweet! These are my favorite Doritos by far. Definitely make sure you've got a cold beverage nearby because they have some kick to them.
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
These chips are really good. The sweet is what you taste at first and then the spicy hits you. Even if my mouth is burning I can't stop eating them! They're definitely addicting! They're definitely my go to chips.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?