BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Angela A.
Sacramento
Favorite chips of all time! The sweet and spicy are balanced out perfectly. Extremely delicious, the ingredients they use are so good. Not one con in my book, just hundreds of pros. Would recommend to anyone who loves spicy and sweet!
Sydney K.
Palm Beach Gardens
My favorite flavor of chips hands down! Spicy but not too spicy! It's perfect honestly. The ingredients are awesome as well and it's not expensive to buy! Anyone can pick some up! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends!
Jazmin S.
Hillside
I like the flavor but I'm not so crazy about it. The name describes it sweet and but you get a little kick from it. I would pick the original nacho cheese or spicy nacho. Those are the absolute best. I always have to have a bag at home
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
Out of all of the Doritos brand i enjoy these the most and i do recommend you buying them if you enjoy snacking. I am not the biggest fan of other Doritos product but these are so good. If you eat one you’ll be mad if you can’t eat another.
Delilah T.
I love these chips, but they can make your breath stink. I’m not really sure on ingredients I never looked at them, but some pros are they are a good flavor and a con is their not at all healthy. I would so recommend this to others!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
This is the best flavor that that Doritos has created!! It reminds me of Chinese food, which I love!! I love It's sweet tangy taste. I could rip through a whole bag in one setting... It's that good!
Alexys H.
Hillsboro, OR
Love this flavor of chips! Love that it’s got a sweet and spicy kick but they’re not to spicy at the same time. Not super healthy for you but they are delicious and definitely meet my expectations and I will continue to be a buyer of them and some of their other flavors too
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I love Doritos, and even though the cool ranch will always be my favourite, the sweet chili are a close second! They're sweet, tangy, an just the right side of spicy; I could probably eat an entire bag by myself if I wasn't careful.
Paige O.
Charlotte
These are my fave flavor of Doritos hands down! They are a little spicy but not too spicy. They also have the perfect combo of sweet and salty flavors. I highly recommend!
Tracey B.
Greenwich , NY
Love these but a bit spicy and I only eat them when I want a kick of spice. I tell myself they are healthier than chips, but I don’t know for sure. The are delicious!!!! I recommend them for sure!!! They are a great snack any time!!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?