BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan H.
My favorite chips! I was skeptical about these at first, but I get these all the time. They’re just like Doritos except they have a little bit of a kick with It. I buy these almost every single week because I love I.T so much!
Emma G.
These Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are not as spicy or hot and have just enough sweetness to alleviate the spice kick to it. My little 6yr old loves these chips. If you haven't tried them , I say you should.
Milani B.
Kansas City
I personally hate this flavor of Doritos I like normal Doritos but I hate this I think they’re gross because of the weird flavor combination and I can’t think of any pros to it it’s just not good at all and I literally gag
Brittany S.
Grand Rapids , MI
Oh boy do I love Doritos. They’re very easy to find and are averagely prices. I really like this specific flavor just because I’ve never had another chip that can capture it like this one can. I will always but these chips.
Justina R.
Boca Raton, FL
These are my all time favorite Doritos ! They are the best mix of spicy and sweet ! Whenever I need a salty treat this is definitely my go to ! I wouldn't say it's the healthiest but we can all have a cheat day sometimes !
jaden h.
bluffton, Sc
Doritos is my favorite brand of chips and this is my favorite flavor. I buy these every time I run out. You can buy them in any grocery store. It's not like others because no one has this flavor, I totally recommend these.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
These are really good. If you like something will a little bit of spice but not a lot and a little bit of sweetness along with it, then you will like these. That is the only way i can describe them. But they are really good!
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Step aside Cool Ranch, there's a new flavor in town! I have never been a fan of spicy foods, but the combination of sweet and spicy in these chips are irresistible!
laurin t.
Ocean Springs, MS
My favorite flavor of Doritos! They are spicy (not real spicy, but if you don’t like hot foods then they might be for you) yet sweet. My go to snack whenever I’m craving chips. I always keep my pantry stocked with these!
Angel S.
North Bergen, NJ
Amazing chip brand all together !
I love the different flavors i get from this chip the sweet and spicy are a perfect combination, went beyond my expectations and would recommend to others to try , a bit on the spicy side
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?