BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
One of my favorite flavors! It’s sweet, a little spicy, and shockingly vegan! The crunchy Doritos that we all love are now coated with a finger-licking sweet and savory flavor. I highly recommend this to everyone! Vegan or not!
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
My mom and I can sit down and destroy an entire bag of these in one sitting (after a rough day). There's something really different about the flavor, it's not sweet, but it's not super spicy. You can't just have one of these!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Favorite snack. Not too spicy but also sweet. Gives a perfect blend of both and what more could someone want. These chips with a good movie and some soda and your movie night is complete. Cant pick any other dorito over these
Sarah J.
North Carolina
They are me favorite chip. I could eat them all day. Definite pro for me, must have to eat. I bought mine from Harris Teeter. I really don’t know the ingredients. I would recommend people to ship because they’re really good.
Miriam K.
Madison
This flavor is SO good. Definitely my favorite Doritos flavor. It’s got a little kick but nothing too intense. Highly recommended! Thinking about these chips I want to go to the store right now and get more, they’re addictive.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
These are my FAVORITE Doritos. When I'm reaching for a bag of chips these are my go-to. It's safe to say that these are my favorite chips in general. They're sweet but a little bit spicy and the flavor is spot on. LOVE THEM!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Good flavor. I do wish they were a little more spicy. But we actually buy these ones more than the regular cool ranch or nacho cheese Doritos. They are delicious! I would recommend to other who like a little bit of spicy stuff
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I love Doritos and these are the best! I love the spicy and sweet flavor. It is one of my favorite flavors. They are great on the go and with any sandwich. My family likes them as well and they're a good break from cheese or BBQ.
Lydia M.
Kennewick
The best part about these Doritos (besides the delicious flavor) is that this particular flavor is vegan! The flavor itself is a perfect combo of spicy and sweet, coming from someone who is usually adverse to anything spicy!
Michelle C.
These chips just taste amazing. Definitely one of my favorites ever. It is delicious and not expensive to buy a whole bag of. Of course the only thing I would change is it add more chips in the bag, but the taste will do everything justice. I do recommend to others.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?