BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Morgan D.
My favorite Doritos flavor to eat by itself! The perfect amount of sweetness and spicy! I normally don’t like spicy food but I can’t get enough of these chips! They definitely have some Asian inspired flavor to them which I love!
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Doritos are a staple at our house, but this new spicy sweet chili flavor it our new personal favorite.  They are delicious and do not disappoint!! I like the tangyness and spice it gives to your average chip! I would definitely bring to parties and recommend!
Mackenzie M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Didn’t think I would like these but when they were the only chips available I thought, why not try them. WOW. they are good. I do not like stuff that is spicy and I thought these would be, but I could handle the spice. Very good.
Mariyah N.
At first , i didn’t like these chips but my sister made me try one for the first time and since I tried them i had to buy them every time I see them in the store because they were good. Now I didn’t eat these with cheese and chili
Hilary L.
These Doritos have the perfect amount of spicy and they are also surprisingly sweet (the name doesn’t lie). I can never eat just one they are so addicting. They also are so cheese that the leave extra powder on your fingers.. yum!
Halie O.
Troutman, NC
One of my all time favorite chips! The taste of this chip is just amazing! It's got the perfect amount of sweet and spice too it! It does leave a little sting on your tongue though if your not keen on spices! Definitely recommend.
Jeanna R.
Hephzibah , GA
These are one of my favorite chips. They are full of flavor and taste good. They have more flavor than most others to me. They are a little spicy but if you like spicy then there you go. I would eat these chips all day if I could.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
Mmmmmmm, delicious! There is no other chip like a dorito, and this flavor is so good. They aren't too spicy. There is NO similar product to Doritos. Off brands just aren't the same. I will continue to buy these chips from Walmart.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
So I went into this not expecting much and thinking they would be gross. I was wrong! These were different and so yummy. I just wanted to thrown them in between a sandwich! Also chips and sandwiches are great. You should try it.
jenny l.
this was recommended this by a friend. so good if you like sweet but spicy things. neither of them overpower the other, but the spicy aspect is definitely prominent the more you eat them. so good with sandwiches or by themselves
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?