BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Karla R.
Medford
This is by far my kids favorite Doritos. It has such a nice flavor just the right amount of sweetness an spice. We are a repeat customer. Similar products do not even compare to these Doritos. I would highly recommend this product.
Tracey B.
Greenwich , NY
Love these but a bit spicy and I only eat them when I want a kick of spice. I tell myself they are healthier than chips, but I don’t know for sure. The are delicious!!!! I recommend them for sure!!! They are a great snack any time!!!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
This is the best flavor that that Doritos has created!! It reminds me of Chinese food, which I love!! I love It's sweet tangy taste. I could rip through a whole bag in one setting... It's that good!
Delilah T.
I love these chips, but they can make your breath stink. I’m not really sure on ingredients I never looked at them, but some pros are they are a good flavor and a con is their not at all healthy. I would so recommend this to others!
Sara J.
St Augustine, FL
I bring these chips with me everywhere. A few of my friends kids Love these chips. If I'm there, then they know these chips will be there. I get mine from Walmart and they are super affordable. You should definitely purchase these!!!
Alexys H.
Hillsboro, OR
Love this flavor of chips! Love that it’s got a sweet and spicy kick but they’re not to spicy at the same time. Not super healthy for you but they are delicious and definitely meet my expectations and I will continue to be a buyer of them and some of their other flavors too
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
Out of all of the Doritos brand i enjoy these the most and i do recommend you buying them if you enjoy snacking. I am not the biggest fan of other Doritos product but these are so good. If you eat one you’ll be mad if you can’t eat another.
Claire R.
woburn
These are so good. I recommend these to people if they like spice . They are spicybut not to spicy. They are good for eating with lunch or just as a snack . I love buying the bf bags and eating in one sitting. Yes they are that good
Sarah M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these spicy sweet chili Doritos! My family also enjoys them! They have the perfect amount of spiciness to them. My family won’t let me buy any other flavor and there very affordable. I would recommend theses Doritos to anyone.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
Once again, c'mon more chips, less air. The taste of these chips are exactly as described: sweet and spicy. It's such a satisfying snack not to mention the amazing texture of the simple corn chip. Licking my fingers after is the best part. Hey Doritos, flavor blast these a little more?
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?