BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
Spicy sweet Doritos are the best ones out there it taste great but can be pretty spicy if you eat a lot , it's almost like takis but better in my opinion it's delicious I would buy these all the time
Tatiana M.
Winston Salem, NC
These are hands down my favorite Doritos I usually only buy these if they are available. It's spicy but there is a hint of sweetness in it that just really brings them together. I like that Doritos does not have just basic flavors but goes out the box. Would definitely recommend!
Jazmin S.
Hillside
I like the flavor but I'm not so crazy about it. The name describes it sweet and but you get a little kick from it. I would pick the original nacho cheese or spicy nacho. Those are the absolute best. I always have to have a bag at home
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
This are very good but if you eat too many too quickly the spice really adds up! I love the diverse flavors though, definitely a unique flavor and it's so yummy! I tell all my friends to get this if they haven't because it is so yummy!
Kristine C.
Greenwood
These are my FAVORITE, go to, fatty chip. They have a little bit of a kick to them and sometimes I can sit down and eat the WHOLE bag. Don’t judge me, once you get your hands on a bag of these you will understand what I mean! So yummy!
Angela A.
Sacramento
Favorite chips of all time! The sweet and spicy are balanced out perfectly. Extremely delicious, the ingredients they use are so good. Not one con in my book, just hundreds of pros. Would recommend to anyone who loves spicy and sweet!
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Tried this flavor out for the first time a couple days ago and really enjoyed it! Tastes just like the name. Does have a little bit of a hot zing to it so if you don't enjoy spicy things maybe not the best choice. Great flavor though!
Paula R.
Hobart
Who doesn’t love Doritos? These Sweet Chili option are spicy and delicious, that are also VEGAN 💚 they are only a couple bucks and you can get them at like every gas station and grocery store. Hands down recommend, these are delicious
Kayla S.
These Doritos are my favorite flavor. They are true to their title, both sweet and spicy but not too hot tasting. It is beyond my expectations for this brand and they are affordable. I recommend to anyone who loves this kind of flavor.
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
Great flavoring, there's also a kick to it! Everyone I know loves this flavor and I hope they keep it going, normally fairly priced if you're at the right store. I wouldn't label these extremely healthy but I eat them on my cheat days
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?