BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica B.
These chips are perfectly spicy with a hint of sweet. I literally could sit and eat an entire bag of them, along with my 3 boys and husband, IF I share! The price is right and they can be found at almost any convenience store or grocery store.
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
My favorite flavor of doritos ever! They taste so amazing and aren't that spicy, which is good for me because I am a spice wimp. My only issue is I cant stop eating them and the spiciness does build. Delicious if you can handle a little pain.
devin s.
Reading, MA
taste very good and spicy, but i know they're not healthy so i don't buy them often because once i start eating them i have a hard time stopping! a unique flavor that is hard to find with other brands, i recommend these as an OCCASIONAL snack.
Kayla S.
Waterford , PA
This brand and flavor is great because if you want something not too spicy but it goes well with being sweet then this will be perfect for you. I only had this kind one time but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it for other people
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I am a healthy eater, but let me tell you, I can eat this entire bag!!! They are beyond delicious, they just test my self control. Love all Doritos but these are one of my favorites!! The flavor is bold and delicious! I recommend these highly!
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
A perfectly seasoned chip Doritos nailed it with this flavor my whole family eats it .it's worth the price very satisfying snack or as a add on to a creative dinner ..can do many things with it besides using the chips for dipping you can make nachos Etc.. recommend it
Ashley B.
Lake Jackson , TX
These are the best freakin Doritos I've ever tasted, I buy mine at the corner store, can't seem to find a full size bag at the grocery store. I love how the sweet and spicy ingredients compliment one another to create such an amazing flavor!
April M.
Love these if I want to derive from the classic flavor. A tiny bit spicy. You can buy this flavor almost any where which is cool. The only reason I derive from the 5 star is because they aren’t all natural which is not surprising and it is a good cheat day snack!
kristen m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are ok! I love Doritos, but I’m not a huge fan of the sweet chili flavor. If you like sweet and spicy these are for you. I prefer the regular old Doritos! My kids do love these, so I do buy them all the time! They just are not for me!
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
My husband made me try these. I was hooked of course I didn’t wanna admit he was right lol but eventually he saw that I did indeed like these! They are different but so addictive!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?