BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Magan M.
Boydton, VA
Perfect mixture of sweet and spicy! I use these to make a taco salad! Does not compare to any other brand! I usually buy these at any Walmart! Would definitely recommend these to anyone that likes a spicy but still something with a little sweetness
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
This is very spicy but has a nice calling a fact in my opinion I would recommend it to other people it's very affordable it's not the healthiest thing but I really love it I think and I would recommend it to anybody who loves sweet but spicy things
Torie N.
Hattiesburg, MS
WHO DOESN'T LOVE DORITOS!! I love this flavor. It is delicious! You get the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy. This is definitely my go to for a roadtrip or just a snack. I would recommend if you love the combination of sweet and a hint of spice!
Makayla P.
These are my absolute favorite flavor of Doritos! Of course if these are not available I go for the Nacho Cheese Doritos. Sweet Spicy Chili is the perfect combination! I have recommended the Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos in the past! They were a hit!
Christine G.
columbia
Another one of my favorites 🙌🏽 perfect hints of sweet and spicy in every bite , you won’t be able to put the bag down , i usually buy them from the grocery store or gas station they are unlike any other chip I’ve had and would recommend anybody that likes sweet and spicy to try these out
Sara K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the only products I've found that really lives up to the sweet and spicy name. It takes a while to feel the spice, and when you do, it really adds to the sweet chili taste. If you want to be adventurous and try a new chip, I would recommend this
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Has a sweet tangy taste. Like this flavor overall. It’s not to spicy and not to hot , it’s just right. Im a repeat consumers. Bought from Walmart , gas station and dollar store .
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
BEST CHIPS EVER! I am not someone who likes spicy things but these chips are soo good. They are a sweet spicy and leave just a little bit of hot aloe in your mouth. It is the perfect amount. I would pick these chips over any! They taste amazing!
Angie N.
I love the sweet chili chips. They are exactly that. They are sweet and a bit spicy but the more you eat the spicier they get. That's the way I like it. They super affordable and so many flavors. I will continue to keep buying them. Hope they keep coming out with new flavors!!!
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This our definitely my new obsession! I can't get enough of this flavor. They are even better than the original to me anyway. Although everyone at work is also obsessed with this flavor and have to fight for the last bag in the break room.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?