BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Love this chip! The perfect in between when you can't decide between spicy or sweet. Great for people who are intimidated by spicy chips but what to have an alternative choice, this is the way to go!
Belle Â.
If you haven’t tried this flavor then I don’t know what you’re doing. I thought my love was the cool ranch flavor but.. as soon as I had this, this was number one. Its the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy, perfect for an island gyal like me.
Bridgette A.
Savannah
My favorite Doritos by far! I was very skeptical about them at first but now I can't imagine buying any other Doritos. My husband loves them. My kids love them. It's a win all around.
Victoria S.
Springfield
We always get these when we are in a rush and get sandwiches. They aren’t a super plain flavor it’s a little different. They are good. They aren’t always an option though since it is a strange flavor and I’m assuming not everyone would want to try them.
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I love this new flavor of Doritos. I had a spicy kick but not too spicy that you can’t have more than one. I noticed it leaves less of a residue on your fingers than the original Doritos. So you can steal as many as you want without getting caught lol.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good, a perfect amount of spicy and sweet. If you are looking for something other than your original nacho cheese or cool ranch, try these to switch it up. I think they are more spicy than sweet, which I like! Great with a queso or alone for a snack.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love any snack that is spicy and this one has sweet and spicy elements to it. It's a really good snack for me to have when I want something sweet and spicy. If you don't like spicy foods then I wouldn't try this out but I love this!
Victorian C.
Opelousas
Definitely has a bold flavor. The combination of the sweet and spicy is fantastic. well captured in this product. Could be a bit less tart though.  Can find these nearly anywhere. Probably one of my top favorite Doritos flavor. Keep on being BOLD
Hailey W.
I’m not great with spicy foods but I love this flavor! They aren’t too spicy for me to eat and they taste really good! If you’re sensitive to spicy foods but love the flavor I would definitely recommend this flavor! They’re spicy but not flaming hot.
Alexandria R.
I’m a huge sucker for this flavor of potatoe chips. I hardly ever eat potatoe chips in general but when I’m having a craving I will definitely seek out this particular brand and flavor. Sometimes I wish they came in the small lunch or travel size bag!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?