BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
FAVORITE CHIPS IN THE UNIVERSE.
They're the perfect balance between spicy and sweet, I don't know how they did it but seriously so addicting. Not healthy whatsoever but if you're reaching for a bag of chips, "healthy" probably isn't the thing on your mind.
Kristen L.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet chili Doritos are the best!! Doritos are always good, but this flavor is tangy and spicy, and it is just fantastic. I put these out for parties and they are a hit with everyone! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys food a little spicy and different.
Moira H.
Washington, DC
I gotta say, when you give me a choice in a dorito, im never gonna pick this over Cool Ranch, but for what its worth, i do like them. If someone bought these doritos and offered them to me i would eat the whole bag. They are more sweet than spicy, which is a little strange but overall its a good chip.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
LOVE these chips. Kinda sweet, kinda savory - they hit the spot. Also vegan which is a plus! I buy mine at Ralph's/Kroger but they're easy to find anywhere and fairly affordable, $2-4. Would def recommend especially for vegan peeps who have a hard time finding good, different flavors.
Ashley R.
These are my go to chips when I want something a little spicy and amazing! The pros are they taste awesome! Definitely meeting expections of the flavors they are bold and are not like some chips that only have some flavor these really wow your mouth!
Kayli L.
North branch , MN
Love the sweet, and then spicy taste that these chips have. They do meet my expectations but after a while they get too zesty for me. I like a handful and that’s about all I can handle for one sitting. I would buy them again because they do taste great!!!
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
One of my favorite flavors! I use these when making homemade tacos. My kids love them and they are very reasonably priced. I was hesitant at first but after I tried them I was hooked! They may not go over well with small children but my big kids love them!
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I love this new flavor of Doritos. I had a spicy kick but not too spicy that you can’t have more than one. I noticed it leaves less of a residue on your fingers than the original Doritos. So you can steal as many as you want without getting caught lol.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
The spicy sweet chili Doritos are very flavorful, more so spicy then sweet. I find the sweet chili to be savory. Doritos aren't the most healthy snack out there but if eaten in moderation they are great. I would definitely recommend them and buy them again.
Bridgette A.
Savannah
My favorite Doritos by far! I was very skeptical about them at first but now I can't imagine buying any other Doritos. My husband loves them. My kids love them. It's a win all around.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?