BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
I love these! I usually don’t care for sweet and spicy together but this is the perfect combination! This is my preferred dorito flavor. This product went above and beyond my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends for a cookout party snack!
Lexi M.
Somerset, PA
These are always my go-to snack! I can never go wrong with it. It has a bit of a kick to the taste buds, but not too much. It definitely met my expectations. I buy these at my local grocery stores, like Walmart or Giant Eagle. I recommend to everyone!!
autumn h.
Amherstdale, WV
These chips are absolutely amazing. They have such a bold taste and crunch. If I could recommend one thing it would be these chips ! Tangy , spicy , or bold . Each flavor you get within one bite. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE DORITOS OF ALL TIME. I could eat these for days. I have a super huge cheat day when I eat these, I pair it with a ice cold Mountain Dew and it is so satisfying. The taste of this is so bold and savory, Amazing chip, you must try them!
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
These are my second most favorite Doritos flavor. They are slightly spicy with an authentic sweet and spicy thai flavor. I would pick these Doritos over all the original flavors in a heartbeat! This is one of the best flavors Doritos has ever came out with.
Cassy B.
One of the best varieties of dorito!! These are very zippy -- I genuinely love spicy things but because there's sweet flavor too these really have a kick to them. Definitely not the sort of thing to eat every day, but these are a treat for picnics or trips!
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
My boyfriend and I tried these out of curiosity of how sweet they would be and it was a very interesting blend of flavors that is very unique compared to other chips. This is a go to chip flavor for us when we want something a little unusual but delicious
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I've always loved Doritos, and although I don't buy this often, this is one of the tastiest flavors I have tried! I've eating handfuls of these one after another - that's how good these are! The spicy sweet Chili is not too hot or spicy to the tastebuds either.
Tori S.
This is my go to chip, and if I'm not careful I'll end up eating a whole bag in one sitting ! They are around the same price as all other chips and they taste amazing! The flavor is a combination between sweet and spicy and goes great with a turkey sandwich!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Purple doritos are the best doritos there are! Don't @ me! I could seriously put away an entire bag of these because they're so addicting. Doritos are not healthy, we all know that, but these guys are made of purple fairy dust. Can you tell I love chips or nah?
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?