BY DORITOS® #17 in Chips

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I love chips. Absolutely addicted to them, which explains why my fiancé laughs that I have a bag of chips in every room. Literally. So When I tried this flavor of chips I was head over heels. It taste so different than any other flavor of chips you will ever come across. Its the perfect cross between sweet and spicy and goes perfect with just about anything. Ive crushed them up and used them for coating my chicken and shrimp and wow. Just wow. If you like trying new things, this is the bag for you. To help you better understand how amazing this flavor is lemme tell you about how much I paid for these. These chips were on the market for a while and then removed for whatever reason. When I couldn't find these chips in any store I turned to the internet and found one place selling them. My fiancé and I paid nearly $20 for TWO bags of chips.. Ridiculous I know but when you find something so rare like these, you do crazy things.  Well worth it.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
What kind of a snack junkie would i be if i didn’t even TALK about my love for Doritos?! Theres really nothing like them, they are both messy and delicious sweet and spicy. Got to love Doritos for all the awesome flavors!

Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

DORITOS® Loaded Jalapeno & Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks THE BOMB
Michael F.
Shelby
Me and my girlfriend love these they are so good and quick and easy. This flavor is the best that Doritos have made so far. It’s not like it’s sweet or spicy it’s both at the same time. I would choose this chip over any choice of Doritos; I would choose over any other brand of chip. If it came down to life or death, I would eat a bag of these on death row as my last meal. In all honesty, if it came down to saving the bag of chips versus preserving my own life, I would save the chips because I want other people to experience this taste of Heaven.
Sage S.
Boston MA
When I was pregnant with my son these were the top of my cravings list. The combination between sweet & spicy is just enough to add that unique taste and kick to these chips. The only problem that I do have with theses is the amount of chips in the bag & the amount of seasoning they put in each bag.  If the manufacturing company would put equal amounts in each bag it would be perfect. But, sadly no one is perfect and I don't except Doritos to be either.
Teonna U.
Markham
To me these are the Doritos that ever came out. They taste AMAZING! It has so much flavor & taste way different from the other flavors. I buy these whenever i'm at Walmart, Walgreens, The gas station, & etc. If you haven't tried these yet & you're skeptical about whether or not you should get this I just want to say you should try them. I'm most certain that you will be happy about your purchase
Ranem N.
arlington
I love they Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips , they are by far my favorite Doritos. They are nice and spicy and still have the sweetness. Now these might not be the healthiest but there still pretty great. These definitely met my expectations.
Jessica A.
My 2nd favorite DORITO. Nice and crunchy, love the flavor. Kind of tangy with the spicy sweet combo. One complaint though, it seems all DORITOS are unevenly seasoned, always more on ones side. With these though I like to dip them in ranch dressing. They are a bit spicy but good spicy, the ranch cools The spice. The less seasoned side gets more ranch, so it works out. Good chip.
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
The Spicy Sweet Chili is my ALL TIME favorite Dorito flavor. It has a nice balance of salty and sweet-tangy with a Kick of spice. It’s very fragrant though because i would eat them at my desk, and my coworker sitting across the hall would smell it and knows it’s me eating them. Be warned, they are dangerous and addicting because it’s high in calories and fat, and the suggested serving will not fill you up.
Kendra T.
Staunton
These Doritos are very tasty just a little bit on the spicy side. I like to get them in crunch them up with taco salad or salsa. It's not too hot of a flavor but it's just enough and it would be really good chili too. I would definitely recommend these chips for anyone that like something just a little spicy and with maybe Mexican food or chili.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
My boyfriend introduced me to these. I think they are amazing. I’m not one for spicy food all that much, but I really like this. Most “spicy” chips on the market aren’t all that spicy. These are. They have a kick that comes with a great flavor. They are inexpensive and not too hard to find (Rite Aid always sell them). I highly recommend if you like spicy food, if not I’d skip over these.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?

back