BY DORITOS® #19 in Chips

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I love chips. Absolutely addicted to them, which explains why my fiancé laughs that I have a bag of chips in every room. Literally. So When I tried this flavor of chips I was head over heels. It taste so different than any other flavor of chips you will ever come across. Its the perfect cross between sweet and spicy and goes perfect with just about anything. Ive crushed them up and used them for coating my chicken and shrimp and wow. Just wow. If you like trying new things, this is the bag for you. To help you better understand how amazing this flavor is lemme tell you about how much I paid for these. These chips were on the market for a while and then removed for whatever reason. When I couldn't find these chips in any store I turned to the internet and found one place selling them. My fiancé and I paid nearly $20 for TWO bags of chips.. Ridiculous I know but when you find something so rare like these, you do crazy things.  Well worth it.
Teonna U.
Markham
To me these are the Doritos that ever came out. They taste AMAZING! It has so much flavor & taste way different from the other flavors. I buy these whenever i'm at Walmart, Walgreens, The gas station, & etc. If you haven't tried these yet & you're skeptical about whether or not you should get this I just want to say you should try them. I'm most certain that you will be happy about your purchase
Lexis C.
Philadelphia
I actually really disliked this kind. It just tasted weird. Definitely not healthy at all lol. A lot of people seem to like this kind & it actually be they’re favorite . But i didn’t like it at all. I wouldn’t get it again. And idk if I’d recommend it to anyone else. But everyone has different taste so.  Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
I love these Doritos because for one they are sweet and spicy all in one. People think that they are so hot they can barely chew on them and i don’t think they are at all. They don’t even give me a burning sensation in my mouth, it just is a sweet taste which is amazing. I hope you all try these because they’re not as bad as people say they are.
Kendra T.
Staunton
These Doritos are very tasty just a little bit on the spicy side. I like to get them in crunch them up with taco salad or salsa. It's not too hot of a flavor but it's just enough and it would be really good chili too. I would definitely recommend these chips for anyone that like something just a little spicy and with maybe Mexican food or chili.
Lilly C.
Bethel
I would highly recommend this kind of Doritos. A lot of brands of chips don’t follow through with the crazy flavors, but Doritos just keeps throwing new ideas at us. These chips are delicious, and hot but not too spicy. Usually there is a lot of the bag filled with chips but every now and then I will get a bad bag with barely anything:(
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
As I’m writing this review I am eating these Doritos! I love the sweet/spicy flavor they have with a little kick to it. They’re very affordable for the unique flavor that they offer. I add them to my sandwiches sometimes for an extra kick/crunch and it’s incredible, if you’re reading this, PUT THESE ON A BLT, thank me later :)
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I also love this flavor Doritos, it is in my top favorites because the flavor is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, although it doesn't taste like chili though (which I'm glad it doesn't because actual chili flavor is not my cup of tea). I would recommend because I eat these 24/7, so I know more people will enjoy!!
Missy V.
I crave these chips! Sweet spicy chili sounds like an odd flavor, but they’re good! I never would have purchased these chips if someone hadn’t made me try them. Strong flavor! You might not want to try these before a first date because they make your breath smell for quite some time:) Totally worth it though, in my opinion!
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Let me start off with saying that these are amazing!
- There's no better combo of flavor than sweet and spicy
- Not overly spicy where you'll need to grab drink a cup of milk. It;s like a mild kick
- Don't know about you but I love licking my fingers after ha!
- Be careful though, these are extremely addicting
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?