BY DORITOS® #13 in Chips

• How do these taste??are they more sweet or more spicy.??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candice W.
Lancaster, OH
This product fooled my family, not purposely probably.. but my family is allergic to gluten and we wanted to assume that since the ranch and nacho cheese flavors of Doritos didn't have gluten, that this one wouldn't either. Needless to say, everyone loves the flavor of these chips, so we got them. My family became sick, but the chips themselves are wonderful. Me being the only one in the family who can eat them, I finished off the bag still craving more.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
These are my all-time favorite chips. I have been obsessed with them since Doritos came out with them I want to say about 2 maybe 3 years ago. I'm not quite sure on the date I know that it's been at least two years since it started buying them and sometimes it is extremely hard to find them in my Walmart they almost come in seasonally however they are amazing and I highly recommend if you haven't tried them already you definitely need to.
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
If your tongue is torn between choosing spicy or sweet, give it a delicious tango of Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips. Each bite is a mouth-watering, tooth-rattling crunch of delicious sweet and spicy flavor. Combine the Doritos crunch with a combination of spicy and sweet, and you've got an unstoppably delicious snack. Grab a bag and stock up on the bold taste of Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips.
Victor P.
My goodness!! My favorite Doritos chips were the classic Cool Ranch, but I tried these and I can eat multiple bags day in and day out! Definitely sweet, and mild, I don't consider them spicy. Chip after chip, I can taste the same flavors, it stays very consistent even after 20 or 30 chips. In terms of sharing, I would prefer to have 2 bags for two people than to share MY bag, trust me, it's THAT GOOD
Brittany Y.
Orlando, FL
Spicy and sweet - such a divine flavor combination from our friends over at Doritos. I normally stay away from any foods advertising a spice factor, but I decided to give these a try and was not disappointed! The sweet is not too sweet, and the spicy is not too spicy. The combination of the two is literally a food orgasm! Doritos did a phenomenal job of executing the matchup of these two flavors!
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Okay so doritos are the world's best chip. I think we can all agree on that. Especially if you're reading this. But! These chips? Like drinking water from the fountain of eternal youth. Like finding gold in a river in California. Like that last drop of water after a long hike. LIKE YOUR SHIPS BECOMING CANON. This chip is God's Gift to Food. Also, surprisingly good with turkey.
Natalie A.
AMAZING. I love this flavor! I used to eat these all the time in high school (long time ago), and they are delicious. They are a little on the spicy side, I would say they are "mild" but it's hard for me to find something spicy; those who are sensitive to spices might find this spicier than I do. Tastes so good though, definitely give it a shot!
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
I love sweet and spicy flavored foods/snacks and these Doritos just work for me. The spicy sweet chili is just so flavorful, sweet, spicy but just the best tasting chip there is. I would highly recommend these if you are into trying new things and into all the wonderful flavors that Doritos has because these are by far one of the best out there!
Danielle H.
Knoxville, TN
These are the best chips for when youre craving something sweet and spicy. The spicy isnt unbearing. The pairing with the sweet in the chips makes it an immaculate chip combination. These are delicious & never bad to have in your household...unless you have four hungry kids. I highly reccomend this to anybody looking for a yummy midnight snack!
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is also a snack that I tended to gravitate towards when getting a snack this past year at school. It's just a really unique flavor and it's super addicting. I do tend to not eat massive amounts of it because the flavor does get old after a while, but I still love it nonetheless. I think I'm drooling just thinking about it right now.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?