BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nichelle P.
Deltona
What kind of a snack junkie would i be if i didn’t even TALK about my love for Doritos?! Theres really nothing like them, they are both messy and delicious sweet and spicy. Got to love Doritos for all the awesome flavors!

Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

DORITOS® Loaded Jalapeno & Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks THE BOMB
Teonna U.
Markham
To me these are the Doritos that ever came out. They taste AMAZING! It has so much flavor & taste way different from the other flavors. I buy these whenever i'm at Walmart, Walgreens, The gas station, & etc. If you haven't tried these yet & you're skeptical about whether or not you should get this I just want to say you should try them. I'm most certain that you will be happy about your purchase
Jessica A.
My 2nd favorite DORITO. Nice and crunchy, love the flavor. Kind of tangy with the spicy sweet combo. One complaint though, it seems all DORITOS are unevenly seasoned, always more on ones side. With these though I like to dip them in ranch dressing. They are a bit spicy but good spicy, the ranch cools The spice. The less seasoned side gets more ranch, so it works out. Good chip.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good!!!!! Sweet and spicy, best combo! I’m not one to typically like spicy things because I just can’t tolerate the heat😞 but these are SO GOOD I just HAVE to have them 😍lol my mouth can be burning but I’ll continue to go in for more because the flavor is just so tasty.
Kendra T.
Staunton
These Doritos are very tasty just a little bit on the spicy side. I like to get them in crunch them up with taco salad or salsa. It's not too hot of a flavor but it's just enough and it would be really good chili too. I would definitely recommend these chips for anyone that like something just a little spicy and with maybe Mexican food or chili.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
My boyfriend introduced me to these. I think they are amazing. I’m not one for spicy food all that much, but I really like this. Most “spicy” chips on the market aren’t all that spicy. These are. They have a kick that comes with a great flavor. They are inexpensive and not too hard to find (Rite Aid always sell them). I highly recommend if you like spicy food, if not I’d skip over these.
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
I was scared to try these because I thought “sweet chili in a chip?” But I’m soooo glad I did. Of course doritos are affordable which is a bad thing for me because I always want to buy these chips. I can eat a whole pack in one sitting. I love the spice with the sweetness. It is such an amazing flavor. The only complaint I have is DORITOS NEED MORE CHIPS IN THE BAG AND LESS AIR. Lol
Missy V.
I crave these chips! Sweet spicy chili sounds like an odd flavor, but they’re good! I never would have purchased these chips if someone hadn’t made me try them. Strong flavor! You might not want to try these before a first date because they make your breath smell for quite some time:) Totally worth it though, in my opinion!
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Let me start off with saying that these are amazing!
- There's no better combo of flavor than sweet and spicy
- Not overly spicy where you'll need to grab drink a cup of milk. It;s like a mild kick
- Don't know about you but I love licking my fingers after ha!
- Be careful though, these are extremely addicting
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I also love this flavor Doritos, it is in my top favorites because the flavor is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, although it doesn't taste like chili though (which I'm glad it doesn't because actual chili flavor is not my cup of tea). I would recommend because I eat these 24/7, so I know more people will enjoy!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?