Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsDoritos®
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 95oz

Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz

by Doritos®

Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol

Are these chips the same as the Canadian sweet chili heat?
Are these better than the original?
Start your review of Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Martha G.
I think this flavor is great! It is not spicy at all that makes some confusion on it. It may not be for everyone but the sweet, spicy and tangy goes well
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I read the word ‘chili’, I think spicy & I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these *IMO* thai-style chips & found the spicy/sweet combo quite tasty! It’s a unique flavor that I enjoy & buy quite frequently! #doritoscrunch Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz
Zane P.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite dorito chips! They are vegan and the flavor is so darn delicious ! I always buy these from the grocery store .
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Abby C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Doritos are always a yummy snack but this flavor is so delicious! I don’t usually go for spicy chips but there’s something about these that keeps me coming back. If you want something a little different and don’t mind spicy stuff, you have to give these a try.
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite flavor of chips! Spicy, sweet, and crunchy! It reminds me of the sweet chili sauce McDonald’s used to use on their chicken wraps. Good flavor, totally recommend!
Katie D.
Bowling Green
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I am seriously addicted to these chips. I don’t think they’re too expensive. Honestly I wouldn’t change anything or improve anything about this product because it achieved my expectations of the taster.
Kyara T.
Philadelphia, PA
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Kyara T.
Three words —> Pretty Damn Tasty ....this particular flavor talks to me on another level and in my most humble opinion is the best of all the Dorito family 🥳zz
DonTayza B.
Saginaw, MI
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by DonTayza B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Favorite Chips , I Eat Them Plain Or With Dip , I Even Use Them For My Nachos And Walking Tacos . My Younger Siblings Love Them More Than Hot Chips . Very Flavorful , 10/10 Would Recommend .
Courtney D.
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by Courtney D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum!! Absolutely love the sweet chili flavor. It’s not too sweet and not too spicy a really good balance. 10/5 stars
emma F.
Walden, NY
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by emma F.
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips - 9.5oz uploaded by emma F.
it was so yummy it has a nice hint of spice. all the different flavors are amazing. I wouldn’t improve anything they are super delicious and affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jupiter M.
Arlington, TX
sabrin J.
haagweide
il y a un an
Tara S. il y a un an
Same! But add cottage cheese and you got yourself a bomb combo 🙂