Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #10 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking

• Who loves Doritos?4 Answers
  • How much spicier are these than the regular Nacho Cheese?4 Answers
  • Actually how spicy like a burn or is it after you eat it? 4 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Nada A.
Fitchburg
Crunchy, spicy and you can't have it without tears.

The freshness of the taste is so delicious. You may add it as a side dish for scallops or fillet. I'm satisfied with every bite. as for my surprise, my little girl loved it as well.Just be careful, if you can't stand hot and spicy as it may hurt
Madison H.
Park hills, MO
If you love the classic nacho cheese Doritos and love spicy food. You’ll love these chips! They’re the perfect amount of heat that you can sit and eat the entire bag without your mouth burning. Of course you shouldn’t eat the entire bag but sometimes I find myself having a hard time putting these down!
Jocey H.
These Doritos are one of my favorite chips. If you love the classic nacho cheese Doritos and love spicy food. Then you will love this chips. There just so delicious and spicy. You can have them when you have a party or when you want to watch a movie with your friends or family.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
My new favorite chips! These are YUMMY.My co-worker brought a bag to share for our shift and after trying them it was hard not to eat her whole bag!. Its called spicy nacho but really they arent spicy at all just flavorful! Not overly cheese flavored like the original, these are perfect.
Andres T.
Albuquerque
Who doesn't like spicy nacho Doritos? You get the smooth nacho flavor mixed in with the bite of the spicy. It'll surf your taste buds as smooth as Kelly Slater surfing a hang ten! Go for gold, go for Spicy Nacho. Because if you don't, it's not yo cheese anymore!
Jenn P.
Bluffton
Next to the Regular Nacho Cheese flavor, this is the next best one. It has more of a spicy hint to them just like the name. This is definitely one of our regular purchased chip flavors and brands. They also make it in Family size which is perfect for sharing.
Meredith B.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
These are the only spicy chips that I love! I can’t do things that are too spicy but this is the perfect amount of spice for me! I love the combination of the cheesy with the spicy! So good and I crave them so much! Really good for walking tacos!
Zayra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My mouth just watered thinking about these. These are the best. Just a little bit of heat. Of course I marinate it in hot sauce, but overall Doritos never fail me. Like I said hot sauce and Mexican Cotija cheese crumbled over it... life!
Yuvia A.
Purchased at: Safeway
I mean these are just basic doritos nothing special. They are good for parties if you want to feed a lot of people. I would recommend if you like them. I hope you found this helpful but i am sure you have eaten this product before
Brittany C.
Princeton
Purchased at: Kroger
I prefer the spicy nacho chips to the regular nacho cheese Doritos. I enjoy my food slightly spicier and these do just the trick. They are delicious and flavorful without being too spicy, so my 3 year old can enjoy them as well.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
How do you like to eat these?
Janaya F.
Jersey City, NJ
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Mandy L.
Are there some jalapeno doritos?

Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips