Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #11 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking see more...

• Who loves Doritos?2 Answers
  • How much spicier are these than the regular Nacho Cheese?3 Answers
  • Actually how spicy like a burn or is it after you eat it? 4 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Simren D.
Centreville, VA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips! I love eating Doritos whether just grabbing a bag and munching on them or eating them as a side piece as for like a sandwich or grabbing some dip and putting it in there. There are so many different Doritos out there and they all taste amazing. These have a special “ spice “ kick to them although they are not going to make you whimper!
DJanne L.
These chips are soooooo good. They cost the same amount as a typical bag of chips. I️ don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but anything you can eat with regular tortilla chips, you can eat these with ( nacho cheese, salsa, ceviche, etc). Definitely my favorite Doritos flavor.
Fa P.
Millcreek, UT
If you're wanting something spicy, this is it! I love this flavor a lot. I would choose this one over the Tabasco Doritos... not as spicy but just enough kick to get you going. If you're into spicy things, this hits the spot. I like to eat this usually with a sandwich or burger.
Jessica R.
Dover
These ones are my absolute favorite! I am not usually one for spicy things, but this is just the right amount of spice. I always pick up at bag at Walmart and they are one of my favorite snacks. I love to put them one my lunch meat sandwiches with a couple extra on the side.
Maylyn♛ B.
I love Doritos! And I like some different flavors. Cool ranch, nacho cheese, and spicy nacho being my top 3 favorites. I usually buy the chips at the closest bodega or at target. Doritos can be expensive especially when you’re buying the big bag. But I love how they continue to make new flavors. I want to try some that I haven’t before, to see if I can find a new favorite.
Kirstin F.
Muskegon
Great flavor! Not too much spice. My favorite chips to go with any kind of cheese dip. A little pricey, so I don’t purchase often but when I do they’re definitely worth it! If you’re a chip lover and haven’t tried them, you probably should.
Erin S.
Oak Park
Family favorite with a little kick! The spice is gradual and not too hot. Tasty with nacho cheese dip. My son is not a fsn of spicy food but my daughter and I are - we all like these chips. Always crunchy and is a nice side with a sandwich.
Stephanie s.
Foodie Expert
Doritos spicy nacho are my go to salty snack. It gives a little spice but it's not so over powering that you need to drink water every bite. The spice is just right if you like somewhat hot snacks. It kind of gives off the cheesy nacho flavoring but with added spice. Quantity you get is definitely worth the price you pay. I recommend these for an any day snack or if you simply are throwing a gathering. They will go a long way. Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Melanie S.
Huntington, NY
I used to be obsessed with these chips, but it’s either from getting older and into more simple, less processed foods, or maybe they’ve changed how these are made, but these now taste a little too fake for me sometimes. The aftertaste also kind of tastes like cardboard. Not a big fan, but they’re not too bad if I need something spicy and “cheesy” to snack on. (Also, weird little recommendation, but try dipping these into cream cheese, it makes them taste even better.)
Samone E.
these spicy nacho chips are so good with nachos! these bring the heat along with my nacho meat recipe to combine great flavors. Once i’m done adding my toppings every bite taste just like a taco with spicy cheese from the chips😋😋😋
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like to eat these?
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Janaya F.
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Keiarah E.
Tacoma, WA
I've seen these Doritos before but I've never tried them. Should I try these if I like spicy.