Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #11 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking see more...

• Who loves Doritos?2 Answers
  • How much spicier are these than the regular Nacho Cheese?3 Answers
  • Actually how spicy like a burn or is it after you eat it? 4 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Buy on Target*
lolita P.
Miami, florida
My son totally loves hot nachos I just don't understand why but I am able to have only have a handful and it still tastes very good but I don't think I can handle the whole bag but I know there are people who hot love hot items and this is definitely a hot item it is delicious and when I buy it for her party is completely gone and I'm asking others to bring more bags
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
These are the best Doritos hands down. Probably the best chips flavor in the world, honestly. I have eaten these chips religiously my entire life. From the age of 5-18 I ate a small bag of these chips every day at lunch and I never got tired of them. I still crave them even now. There is never a time when there is not a bag of spicy nacho Doritos in my kitchen.
Simren D.
Centreville, VA
These are my favorite chips! I love eating Doritos whether just grabbing a bag and munching on them or eating them as a side piece as for like a sandwich or grabbing some dip and putting it in there. There are so many different Doritos out there and they all taste amazing. These have a special “ spice “ kick to them although they are not going to make you whimper!
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
These are my favorite Doritos ever!! I personally like spice in my food but I love the flavor of the nacho cheese Doritos. These Doritos combine my two favorite things and put it into my favorite shape which is a triangle! I have gotten my friend, family and boyfriend hooked on them and they can't get enough! I probably spend over $400 monthly on these Doritos!!
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas
SPICY!!!!! yet satisfying delicious very unique flavor every chip has a coat but like I said if you like spicy then this chip is for you some people can't handle it like Takis Hot Cheetos other stuff that's spicy but Doritos is the way to go for parties events Gameday birthday office events yeah it's convenient
Lynda Y.
I personally don't eat these because of food allergies. My family loves these and are one of their favorite snack foods. We purchase these a few times a month usually at Wal-Mart or Winco foods. They love the books flavor of spice but not to spicy for the grandkids. I definately recommend these.
DJanne L.
These chips are soooooo good. They cost the same amount as a typical bag of chips. I️ don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but anything you can eat with regular tortilla chips, you can eat these with ( nacho cheese, salsa, ceviche, etc). Definitely my favorite Doritos flavor.
Alyssa T.
Minter
Spicy Nacho to me isn't spicy. They taste good. I don't buy them as much as other because I use to eat them a lot,but I still occasionally get some. If you want some in that flavor I would definitely recommend the Doritos brand because of the texture and flavor of the chips.
Fa P.
Millcreek, UT
If you're wanting something spicy, this is it! I love this flavor a lot. I would choose this one over the Tabasco Doritos... not as spicy but just enough kick to get you going. If you're into spicy things, this hits the spot. I like to eat this usually with a sandwich or burger.
Katarina V.
Chowchilla, CA
Spicy Nacho is another great flavor from Dorritos. I love the cheesy of the nacho cheese flavor but the added spicyness. I like regular nacho cheese flavor as well but sometimes feel like a spicy chip and these are not too spicy for me like a lot of others.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
How do you like to eat these?
Janaya F.
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Keiarah E.
Tacoma, WA
I've seen these Doritos before but I've never tried them. Should I try these if I like spicy.