Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spicy Nacho Doritos are my families go to chips. They aren't very spicy at all but they have a wonderful flavor that is different from any other chip I have had. I have made so many of my friends Spicy Nacho Doritos lovers. This is definitely a type of chip that you need to pour out onto a napkin because if you don't you will look down and realize that you have eaten the whole bag by yourself. Definitely try these if you haven't!
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ultimate favorite #beach snack! I don't go to the beach without these! They are so addicting! Once you eat one you'll eat the whole bag! I always make sure i carry a bag of these in my #beachbag! They are fairly priced! You can get a big bag of these chips for less then 4$ at walmart ! They aren't too spicy, but they have a great kick to them! Love how crunchy they are & always fresh! It's a snack my whole family enjoys!
Sally J.
Sally J.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
DORITOS is perfect snack for any day any time. It's a perfect sized snack and suits everyone likes. From kids to grandparents no one can resist this snack. We take a bag of Doritos everywhere when we haven a picnic or just a go to snack. So we do take them to the beache too. Who can resist this ... Just awesome. This is my family's 1st favorite , I haven't been compensated for this post . #VividMatte, #Contest
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Do yourself a favor and walk away. Just walk away from that large bag of spicy nacho cheese Doritos. Because if you eat one, you eat 'em all! You'll be sitting with company, self-consciously wondering if they've noticed that you've basically devoured the entire bag on your own. "Would I be able to lick my fingers discreetly?", you'll ask yourself, longing for just one more taste.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best kind of Doritos! I love the nacho cheese flavor and I love how they are a bit spicy. These chips are good plain but they are also so good with sour cream and onion dip. Honestly I think thats the best way to eat them! You can buy these at walmart and they inexpensive. These are a great snack to pack for your lunches & their a quick snack to bring to parties.
Laurél S.
Laurél S.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not a huge fan of spicy products. The only reason I even tried these was because I thought it was a regular bag of Doritos. I mean there was a point where I thought I was a real wuss that couldn't handle nacho flavor because my nose started running. I liked them, but maybe make the spicy part a little more noticeable. Or I can get my eyes checked. Maybe both?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I would have never thought to commit to buy an entire bag of these but my BF brought them home one day and I tasted it, needless to say he didn't get his bag back I ate em all! I love the prefect amount of kick these have in addition to the cheese flavor you have come to love in a Dorito! These are easily one of my favorite chips on the market today
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my boyfriend's preferred dorito choice. I tried them and now I'm hooked. I prefer them over regular doritos. They have a little bit of a kick to them, but they are not too spicy. I usually like mild things, so it's really not too spicy. Doritos are great for adding to chili, pasta, and tacos. I've done all three. They taste so good.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my husband LOVE these! It's the PERFECT and I mean PERFECT amount of cheesiness with the best spicy kick to it! My mom hates anything spicy but she loves these so it's not too spicy! I buy these weekly because they are so good me and my husband are addicted! If you haven't tried them I suggest you don't because you'll be hooked!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITEEEEEEEEEE!!! These are not just my favorite out of all the doritos...but they're my favorite of alllll the chips existing! I get them from any store that has them available. They're oretty much available everywhere! If you want some favorable, spicy,but not too spicy, chips....these are for you sweetie! They're the BEST!!!
Alan A.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like to eat these?
Ale M.
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Janaya F.
Janaya F.
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Keiarah E.
Keiarah E.
Tacoma, WA
I've seen these Doritos before but I've never tried them. Should I try these if I like spicy.