Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

by DORITOS®

#13 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking

Has anyone ever just ate one of these , asking for a friend ?
Are these extremely spicy? I want to try them, but I don’t handle spice well unless it’s in moderation.
doyou dip them in anything?
Start your review of Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips!
I am generally not a fan of spicy foods, but I have tried these Spicy Nacho Doritos and found that they are not really spicy or hot at all. They are mild enough that my children still like them as snacks. These chips are reasonably priced. I am not sure if I will purchase Spicy Nacho Doritos in the future. That will depend on if my kids liked them enough to ask for them again.
LEWISVILLE, IN
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Samantha F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the BEST doritos EVER! Best chips youll ever have prolly! They're not spicy but yet they have a tiny kick if that makes sense lol! They're great by themselves on sandwiches heck even crushed up in some ramen! They're cheap, taste great, and you should try them!
Tulsa
There was no flavor on the chips they were bland tortilla chips  Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips  i honestly dont think alot of doritos are healthy. To improve this product i would simply add more flavor powder to each bag , no i wouldnt change any ingredients just the amount of flavor to each bag.
Lawrence
I LOVE Doritos! And I LOVE spicy snacks! I was so excited when I discovered that Doritos had a spicy nacho cheese flavor. I immediately put those on my list of things I wanted to try. And boy when I finally tred them... i was HOOKED! They’re the perfect amount of spice and a deliciously wonderful hit of cheesy goodness!
Fort Worth
Oh come on?...who hasn’t tried and lived these?!?!  I am unable to eat them now due to my autoimmune diet but joy do my kids, their friends, and my husband love them!  My daughter is eight and not a fan of spicy foods but she loves these chips.  I so wish I was able to induldgr  in eating them.
Lake Jackson, TX
A family favorite! We almost always have a bag in the pantry. Crunchy, cheesy goodness that we eat as a snack or with burgers. I'll have a bowl instead of popcorn watching my shows at night. It's so prevalent that my dog knows the bag and gets exited cause I'm weak and will usually give her a small piece of one.
Dalton, GA
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by kim H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely amazing! They have so much flavor! They're not too spicy but have just enough. Add a heated bowl of salsa con queso cheese to dip it in and I can eat a whole bag within minutes. The only negative is that I HATE their price! I mean why does ONE bag cost the same amount as a pack of water 🤔
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dortitos when I want that nacho cheese flavor but want a little spice in my life I go straight to the spicy nacho flavored Doritos.They aren’t exactly healthy but there’s no way I’d improve them. I am definitely a repeat buyer though because I love to snack and I would recommend it to others
Andover
I LOVE these chips! These are my number one pick for a crunchy snack. I didn't think they would have enough spice but they do! Nothing to improve here. Even more appealing when they are on sale, especially for someone on a tight budget. I have recommended these to my father. He enjoys them as well.
Cheboygan, MI
My kids love the Nacho Doritos. They are a great snack for movie night and its one they all agree on. We have tried similar chips but these just have more flavor and better taste. Its not the healthiest option but they are ok for a occasional treat. Good price for the size bag. I would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...