BY DORITOS® #15 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking see more...

• Who loves Doritos?3 Answers
  • How much spicier are these than the regular Nacho Cheese?4 Answers
  • Actually how spicy like a burn or is it after you eat it? 4 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, if your in the mood for a little spice, but not a bursting jalapeño flavor; this is your ticket! These are so good and just have a hint of spice, they don’t burn your mouth and they don’t cause heart burn. They are literally just right! They are great as a snack or to have with your lunch! They also are amazing crunched up in a taco salad!! Trust me, you should try them! They are way better than any generic brand you will find!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Doritos is the chip that holds up to its name with its bold flavors. These chips have a crunchy texture with a bit of a spice flavor added! You can have these as a snack or throw together for a event. They are sure to be a crowd pleaser. I do not think any other chip compares to any of the Doritos chips. They are the definition of awesome chips! I recommend if you like a little spice! If not Doritos have other flavors that are just as great!
Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
These are good! They taste pretty much the same as Doritos regular nacho cheese chips, just a slight kick. They could definitely be spicier for people really craving something spicy. So if you are a lover of spicy foods, I wouldn’t recommend these for you (I am surprised I even tried these because sometimes barbecue sauce can be too spicy for me, and eating these were a piece of cake, so that goes to show you).
Indiana L.
Bakersfield, CA
Doritos is the classic go-to chip for a flavorful, unhealthy snack without the hassle of adding dip. Spicy Nacho Doritos, I would argue, don’t necessarily meet the expectations their product describes; they aren’t spicy in a hot context, rather, they taste like low-to-mild spices mixed with the original Nacho Cheese Doritos. Still delicious, and easily addictive- just not what I was expecting.
Yeilen R.
Love the chips, you can never go wrong with these! I always have a bag of Doritos at home. We like to have movie nights and it’s doritos and popcorn I have out. I like to make cheese dip to dip them but you really don’t need anything besides the chips they have a little spicy kick to eat but I love the cheesy flavor too! My mouth is watering just typing a bout it lol!
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
These are the best Doritos hands down. Probably the best chips flavor in the world, honestly. I have eaten these chips religiously my entire life. From the age of 5-18 I ate a small bag of these chips every day at lunch and I never got tired of them. I still crave them even now. There is never a time when there is not a bag of spicy nacho Doritos in my kitchen.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
These are my favorite Doritos ever!! I personally like spice in my food but I love the flavor of the nacho cheese Doritos. These Doritos combine my two favorite things and put it into my favorite shape which is a triangle! I have gotten my friend, family and boyfriend hooked on them and they can't get enough! I probably spend over $400 monthly on these Doritos!!
Jaydah S.
Miami
I love these chips! I’m such a chip addict that i tend not to buy chips for my home just because i can’t stop eating them after a few. When i do buy chips these are usually one of my go to’s. Give me a whole bag of this and Netflix and i could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love how these taste and have a little spice to them.
NI S.
Broken Arrow
Doritos Spicy Nacho chips are another fan favorite in our household. We love to pair these with Milos Sweet Tea. The salty, spicy, cheesy flavor with the sweet tea is amazing. But they are good on their own also but can be a little over whelming spiciness. They also serve another purpose at cleaning out my sinuses with the spice level.
Faye L.
These pretty much taste like the original maybe with a tad more spice. As far as creativity goes with this with flavor, it is lacking as like I mentioned, they taste a lot like the original flavor. However, they have a bold taste like the original and I give them 4 stars because they taste really good. They are a good pick me up when you want a snack or are a good side to your lunch as Doritos should be.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie H.
Youngsville
How do you like to eat these?
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Janaya F.
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Keiarah E.
Tacoma, WA
I've seen these Doritos before but I've never tried them. Should I try these if I like spicy.