Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking

• Who loves Doritos?4 Answers
  • How much spicier are these than the regular Nacho Cheese?4 Answers
  • Actually how spicy like a burn or is it after you eat it? 4 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Buy on Amazon
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
I really enjoy most of the Doritos products except for this one. I think the flavor with the corn chips just do not work well at all as far as the flavors beining. They don't mesh well they don't blend well and to me it feels like the flavors are competing for you to notice it. I personally don't like that. I prefer flavors of something I'm eating to blend well together and to complement one another and they just don't do it
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
These are the best Doritos hands down. Probably the best chips flavor in the world, honestly. I have eaten these chips religiously my entire life. From the age of 5-18 I ate a small bag of these chips every day at lunch and I never got tired of them. I still crave them even now. There is never a time when there is not a bag of spicy nacho Doritos in my kitchen.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, NY
These are my favorite Doritos ever!! I personally like spice in my food but I love the flavor of the nacho cheese Doritos. These Doritos combine my two favorite things and put it into my favorite shape which is a triangle! I have gotten my friend, family and boyfriend hooked on them and they can't get enough! I probably spend over $400 monthly on these Doritos!!
Krystal B.
Renton, WA
Love these! I like how you can still taste the nacho flavor with the spice. I would say these are less spicy than CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks. Good snack for when you crave a little spice. I’ve repurchased these many times and would recommend them for sure!
NI S.
Broken Arrow
Doritos Spicy Nacho chips are another fan favorite in our household. We love to pair these with Milos Sweet Tea. The salty, spicy, cheesy flavor with the sweet tea is amazing. But they are good on their own also but can be a little over whelming spiciness. They also serve another purpose at cleaning out my sinuses with the spice level.
Faye L.
These pretty much taste like the original maybe with a tad more spice. As far as creativity goes with this with flavor, it is lacking as like I mentioned, they taste a lot like the original flavor. However, they have a bold taste like the original and I give them 4 stars because they taste really good. They are a good pick me up when you want a snack or are a good side to your lunch as Doritos should be.
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
My favorites! I love using the chips to scoop chili directly out of the bowl. I also crumble them up and use them as crunchy toppings on soups. I’ve tried off brands that attempted to copy Doritos, but none of the off brands are ever able to get it right. I’ll gladly pay the extra dollar or two to get the good stuff.
Danielle C.
Farmington
Spicy nacho Doritos are my go to chip of choice. They're the perfect blend of a touch of spicy and nacho cheesy goodness.  excellent junk food snack, but everything in moderation, right? I absolutely love these and will continue to purchase. I just hope these don't ever get discontinued like the smoky cheddar BBQ variety
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
My fiancé, my daughter and I love these snacks. My only issue is they aren't that hot. They have a bit of a sweet taste almost as if they were sprinkled with sugar before they were put into the back. Nonetheless they are a great snack. Not quite as good as the jalapeno doritos but they are up there.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Love these although i wish they were more spicy. They are really tasty and a little spicy which i like. They are always really good. They are one of my favorite night time snacks and i can usually find them on sale.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
How do you like to eat these?
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Janaya F.
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Rachel N.