Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #15 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking see more...

• Who loves Doritos?2 Answers
  • How much spicier are these than the regular Nacho Cheese?3 Answers
  • Actually how spicy like a burn or is it after you eat it? 4 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Nacho  Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
These are the best Doritos hands down. Probably the best chips flavor in the world, honestly. I have eaten these chips religiously my entire life. From the age of 5-18 I ate a small bag of these chips every day at lunch and I never got tired of them. I still crave them even now. There is never a time when there is not a bag of spicy nacho Doritos in my kitchen.
lolita P.
Miami, florida
My son totally loves hot nachos I just don't understand why but I am able to have only have a handful and it still tastes very good but I don't think I can handle the whole bag but I know there are people who hot love hot items and this is definitely a hot item it is delicious and when I buy it for her party is completely gone and I'm asking others to bring more bags
Simren D.
Centreville, VA
These are my favorite chips! I love eating Doritos whether just grabbing a bag and munching on them or eating them as a side piece as for like a sandwich or grabbing some dip and putting it in there. There are so many different Doritos out there and they all taste amazing. These have a special “ spice “ kick to them although they are not going to make you whimper!
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
These are my favorite Doritos ever!! I personally like spice in my food but I love the flavor of the nacho cheese Doritos. These Doritos combine my two favorite things and put it into my favorite shape which is a triangle! I have gotten my friend, family and boyfriend hooked on them and they can't get enough! I probably spend over $400 monthly on these Doritos!!
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
SPICY!!!!! yet satisfying delicious very unique flavor every chip has a coat but like I said if you like spicy then this chip is for you some people can't handle it like Takis Hot Cheetos other stuff that's spicy but Doritos is the way to go for parties events Gameday birthday office events yeah it's convenient
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
My fiancé, my daughter and I love these snacks. My only issue is they aren't that hot. They have a bit of a sweet taste almost as if they were sprinkled with sugar before they were put into the back. Nonetheless they are a great snack. Not quite as good as the jalapeno doritos but they are up there.
Jamie B.
Austin, TX
Doritos are so good, too good actually. My husband and I have to limit our intake because they aren’t the most nutritious obviously. We hide in our pantry to have one or two so our toddler won’t see us and ask for some, ha. If you’re willing to hide out in the pantry to eat something it must be good!
Lynda Y.
I personally don't eat these because of food allergies. My family loves these and are one of their favorite snack foods. We purchase these a few times a month usually at Wal-Mart or Winco foods. They love the books flavor of spice but not to spicy for the grandkids. I definately recommend these.
Brooke S.
Williamsport, PA
My ABSOLUTE favorite snack! They are so dangerous to keep around the house because I could eat them all in one sitting. I can pick them up anywhere and munch them. They are one of my guilty pleasure foods and the offer me a little pick me up when I’m sad. If you like spicy chips, these are for you!
Daniella R.
carrollton
They are just like the original except spicier and I personally love them they’re like a lot better in away because they have spice and the original don’t so like if you want a slightly hot snack I would suggest these chips because they’re not spicy at all it’s just a slight taste of spice and it’s not gonna leave your mouth on fire anything
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these just a spicy version of the Nacho Cheese flavor?
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
How do you like to eat these?
Janaya F.
I haven't tried these chips yet because I will like to know how spicy they are like a little spicy or a lot when you're mouth is numb?
Ale M.
guatemala
That doritos are tasty or not?
Keiarah E.
Tacoma, WA
I've seen these Doritos before but I've never tried them. Should I try these if I like spicy.