Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz

by Doritos®

#13 in Chips

Doritos Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 16 oz.: 16 oz. party size bag Bold spicy nacho flavor Crunchy texture Perfect for parties and get-togethers Ideal for on-the-go snacking

When will this flavor be available in United Kingdom I’ve been waiting for this flavor for many many yearsWhen will this flavor be available in United Kingdom I’ve been waiting for this flavor for many many years?
realmente son tan picantes como mencionan?
Has anyone ever just ate one of these , asking for a friend ?
Start your review of Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,673 reviews
Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are like the original but with a huge kick. I love putting cream cheese on them sooo good. Or just eat them plain.
ReShicka P.
Spicy Nacho Doritos are my families go to chips. They aren't very spicy at all but they have a wonderful flavor that is different from any other chip I have had. I have made so many of my friends Spicy Nacho Doritos lovers. This is definitely a type of chip that you need to pour out onto a napkin because if you don't you will look down and realize that you have eaten the whole bag by yourself. Definitely try these if you haven't!
shaniki B.
Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz uploaded by shaniki B.
These are my all time favorite all kinds of vibes , and flavor from these spicy sweet chili doritos. I love the taste of corn sugar salt etc in the chips especially spicy. They are very affordable always & worth a try. They are so good I wouldn't trade them.
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz uploaded by Isnotu L.
I love these chips... ...too bad most of them had been damaged inside the bag during shipping. There were only a handful of whole chips, the rest were broken and in bits & crumbs. Pretty disappointed. But, I will probably still purchase again because everything else was fine; just a small inconvenience to not enjoy mostly whole chips throughout the entire bag.
Antonette R.
Mesa, AZ
Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz uploaded by Antonette R.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite chips. I fell in love once i noticed they were the only chips that didn’t make me feel nauseous. They are usually well seasoned on both sides with a spicy kick. Not too bad
karina J.
Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz uploaded by karina J.
I love spicy nacho Doritos! They’re the best favor that they offer in my opinion. This flavor gives you a hint of spice without overpowering the entire product.  I would rate this product of a 10 out of 10. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
I use to like these chips for snacking. However, now I’m looking for more healthier snacking alternatives.
Teena M.
Sacramento, CA
Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips - 10.5oz uploaded by Teena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Doritos Spicy Nacho chips. They are really good and super flavorable. They go good with the Jalapeño Cheese dipping sauce. They are perfect the way they are. Super yummy. Never disappointing. Definitely recommend these chips to all.
ITG 1.
Concord
I really enjoy these as they have a great taste and a delicious nacho cheese flavor brings back old high school memories
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I buy these all the time because they are very flavorful and taste delcious. This goes great for nachos or dipped in salsa. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. I highly recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...