BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jeff H.
Hamilton, ON
I saw this new flavour at the grocery store and just had to try it.  Wow, what a great new flavour for Doritos.  I loved it.  Its a shame its only around for a limited time.  I will be buying this flavour again for as long as its around
Alison R.
South Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
I found these years ago and I seriously LOVED them and I haven't seen them since :( I wish I knew where I could pick some up! I've always loved sour cream and onion chips but flavor wise these are by far my favorite! I recommend these!!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of sour cream and onion chips and I love Doritos so what could be bad they are so crunchy and delicious and the flavor is just perfect good job Doritos
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
This is an interesting idea for Dorito chips.  The flavor is usually found on potato chips, but they've done it with corn based chips.  It lends to a deeper flavor, and it's tasty.  These would be great with an onion dip also.  They are very crunchy, always taste fresh, and I enjoy them.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Foodie Expert
I wasn't super crazy about these chips but I also didn't dislike them. They were very flavorful and definitely had the perfect crunch you would want in a chip. They were a good buy for a BBQ get together but I'm not sure if I would buy them for personal snacking compared to others out there.
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
When I first seen this I was a bit hesitant because I didn't think they would be gold but I actually like them. I think they were really good if anything maybe more flavoring on them but other than that this chips were delicious and would definitely buy again.
Barbara L.
I used to eat these years ago, but they don't sell them near me anymore.  There average price for chips. I really wish they would put them back on the market, it's very disappointing that they have all kinds of flavors but don't make these anymore.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
Some people think that Doritos can be unhealthy. But I prove those people wrong! These chips are a perfect snack for anybody with a craving stomach. This product has Eco friendly products and tastes really good. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Alice D.
Foodie Expert
WOW! I can't believe these are back!!! I'd say it's been 20 years or more since Doritos released these scour cream and onion flavored Doritos. You must try these, they are addictively amazing! I LOVE THESE! In fact, everyone in our house loves them. Thank you for bringing these back!
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
Foodie Expert
i do not like these chips at all! they are nothing like the original doritos, and remind me more of lays sour cream potato chips, but on a tortilla chip. there wasn't even that much flavor on the chips, which made it even worse. :(
Mariana C.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Is this better than chesse one?
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Do these have a similar taste to Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips?
Briauna A.
Omaha, NE
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
How is the flavour payoff of these?? Do they have a strong kick like the ranch?
Mariana C.