BY DORITOS®

Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!
Anissa F.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
This is my favorite of all the flavors . I remember it from when I was a kid but they they went away . Couple of years ago I found them and bought so many bag I was in heaven . Then they went away again I really wish I could find them they have the best sour cream and onion flavor not to strong where you can't tell it a Doritos . I love them.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
I actually haven't tried this flavor but it sounds delicious. I like the original and the cool ranch. This site won't give me another option besides these flavors I haven't tried and it says for me to search for a flavor I have tried but it won't actually search it so this is as close as I could get lol! But I do love Doritos. My kids do too!
Liset
Liset
Sneads ferry, Nc
These are good but I prefer regular Doritos and other brands for the sour cream and onion flavor. The ingredients seem normal compared to others. It did meet my expectations but I prefer other brands for this flavor. I would recommend to others if they like the chips to be a little thicker
Roam N.
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
Just tried my first bag of Doritos sour cream and onion. They are awesome. Not only is a great snack, but can also be used for toppings for casseroles, crumbled in dips, as cradles for deviled eggs. I am sure one can come up with more ideas, but they are not just for snacking.
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I have tried the Doritos Sour Cream & Onion Tortilla Chips only once, and once was enough for me. If I want sour cream and onion flavor, I will look for it in a Lays chip, not Doritos. The flavor was lost and it tasted powdery. There was something missing; oh yes, the flavor.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I love love love these! They might be my favorite Dorito ever but they are super hard to find. I think they were a limited release but even then only a few grocery stores would sell them. But I love everything about them from the flavor to the throw back Dorito packaging!
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR
Bring these to any family barbecue or any kind of potluck or picnic and do not expect to have any leftovers to bring home. Totally delicious and very cheap for large, family sized bags. These chips aren't very healthy, but make for a great treat every once in a while!
Trinh N.
Trinh N.
Escondido, CA
Kinda weird how Doritos is somewhat copying Lays and their new flavors. I certainly enjoyed Doritos two flavors of Ranch or Cheddar. This however is not that bad because I am a huge fan of Sour Cream & Onion. I would recommend this chip only if you are desperate.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Mooresville, NC
Doritos are well know for their regular nacho cheese chips, but these chips are amazing. This was my first time trying these chips and they are amazing. I will for sure buy these chips again. I will also recommend them to others and make sure that they buy them.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Is this better than chesse one?
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
How is the flavour payoff of these?? Do they have a strong kick like the ranch?