3 colors available

BY DORITOS® #100 in Chips

Doritos Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Low cholesterol Whole grain

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wood River, IL
I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor of these crispy little devils! - And I refer to them as such because they tricked and tempted and tantalized my taste buds into eating more... and more... and - OMG! - it's a good thing no one else wanted any of these!
The salsa verde flavor had a wonderful balance of everything you would taste if you had actual SALSA for dipping! Fresh tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro... they were all there! Plus, though some might disagree, I'd swear I detected a hint of mild and mellow Monterey Jack in the finish.
I have tried "salsa verde flavored" snacks in the past that left me wanting to add something or stop after just a few because they were so overpowering or simply missed the mark entirely, and I was ready to give up on the whole notion & stick to real salsa on my chips. But these Doritos changed my mind... I'm obsessed!...
... maybe even POSSESSED!!!
Elyane H.
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
I would very much love these Doritos, for me are the best. The children like since I was with my brothers, They taste so good and not spicy has a unique and special flavor. I facina eat these Doritos while watching movies at home is the best you can buy in any store at an affordable cost.
I love all the promotions that this product contains.

I love all the promotions that this product contains.

Here in Mexico, the stir With peanuts, jicama, carrot, cucumber, Miguelito, cueritos, valentina and chamoy are called "DORILOCOS"
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I like these. My husband likes them more than I do. I am a plain nacho cheese person. My husband loves to eat the with his taco salad. They cost the same as other doritos. They are not healthy but they are a good snack. I actually think the bag they come in is very noisy and it drives me crazy. They are making the bags eco friendly and this bag has been the nosiest bag i have ever heard rattle. LOL!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Tobyhanna, PA
These were such a delicious flavor of chips. Nice and spicy for people who like that extra kick from their chips. It's not a good flavor to get for the family, however. There is nothing worse than a child screaming because their mouth burns. They stopped selling these unfortunately. So if you missed out, you missed your chance at tasting a delicious chip. Sort of like the guacamole Doritos. 😍😍😍😍
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
These are by far the best doritos in their lineup. While everyone is always idolizing the Cool Ranch or sticking to the original nacho cheese flavor i decide to take a walk on my Latin side with these delicious chips. One of the only ones from the brand that doesn't need a dip to make it better, these Salsa Verde Doritos are the perfect snack for any occasion.
cass S.
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
Doritos just keep get yummier and this salsa verse is proof of that. It has a great melody of spicies that make it flavorful instead of super spicy. I haven't tasted something similar to this particular flavor yet but I do see other brands jumping on this because MAN, it's just delicious. I bought mine at Walmart and have been buying it every week since.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Foodie Expert
Seriously the BEST Doritos flavor EVER! It's the ranch flavor with kick. I can eat an entire bag of these without thinking about it. Not always easy to find and have never seen them in the smaller bags, which makes me sad. Like I said this has a little kick, which means it's a bit spicy and seems to linger on the lips.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
My second favorite doritos after cool ranch. If you haven't tried them you should. They aren't too spicy but have enough kick. I eat them all the time with my sandwiches or when i just want some chips for a snack. I wish they bring back the doritos in a can that look like little puffs and in salsa verde flavor
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Foodie Expert
These Doritos chips remind me of the salsa chips I loved when I was in high school, beware they are addictive and delicious! I do wish however that employees at stores such as Walmart stocking chips would not crush them while stocking them on the rack!!! & Doritos should include more chips and not air!
MacKenzi D.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
I actually just tried these for the first time the other day and I fell in love. It is crazy how much they actually taste like the flavor they say that they are. I would recommend these to anyone who loves Mexican flavors. It will make you feel like you are in a restaurant with authentic salsa verde.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Foodie Expert
How does this taste? Where can I find this?
jessica n.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
Foodie Expert
How are these, do they taste good.? they sound so yummy ..
Reanna  s.
Reanna s.
Calhoun, GA
Are these good? I've seen them and love the favor but don't know how it would do on chips?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Foodie Expert
I have never seen this flavor of Doritos. Are they spicy? Do they taste like Salsa?
Bryn M.
Bryn M.
Glenside, PA
I really want to try these. Are they good?