BY DORITOS® #50 in Chips

Doritos Salsa Verde Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

Buy on Walmart
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
These chips are so freaking good! The vending machine at my work has these and it's taking all my money!! It's the perfect mix of salty and lemony. It's perfection. I always tell myself that I'll stop after eating half and then save the rest for later but that never works. I INHALE these chips so so fast! I even lick my fingers after. No shame. It's just that freaking good. YUM
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Salsa Verde Doritos are probably my favorite guilty pleasure. I LOVE spicy food and most snacks I buy that claim to be spicy just don't have the level of heat I crave. These chips have the perfect level of spice with a satisfying crunch.
Katarina V.
Chowchilla, CA
The Salsa Verde is a great flavor from Dorritos! Mt favorite thing about it is that is dairy free unlike most flavors. At the moment I am breastfeeding my daughter and she has a dairy intolerance so I am unable to eat dairy products and am glad there is a tasty chip out there for me.
Maria G.
Very tangy, spicy, salty, and addicting to eat! It’s one of my favorite Doritos flavors and I definitely choose these over any others. You don’t need to add anything like salsa or cheese to enjoy and they’re spicy enough to hook you but not intolerable.
Ashlee P.
I have only been able to find this flavor but one time. It is perfectly spicy while still having the Doritos flavor. I would purchase them again if they weren’t so difficult to find. I got them from neighborhood Walmart and would like to again.
Sarah O.
I love that Doritos came out with a new flavor! I bought them from my break room vending machine, and they are delicious! I don’t think I’d call them healthy, but they’re so good I don’t care! It’s dangerous to have them so close all the time!
Jordan H.
Denver
So I personally don’t like these I think they are too spicy but for me So is bbq sauce lol but my husband loves these! I don’t ever leave the the store without them or else I’m making a second trip to the store so I would give it 5 stars lol!
María A.
Charlotte, NC
These have been my favorite Doritos flavor since I was a pre-teen, but when I was in high school they disappeared from my area. Imagine my joy when November ‘16 they brought them back as a full time item. My pantry is is never without a bag now.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite Doritos of all time, and dairy-free. The heat is great, the flavor is intense, and unfortunately it is regionally distributes. Verde is available in the southern and wester US states, so make sure to grab a bag when you find one.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
These are by far my favorite dorito flavor! They taste really fresh and you can definitely pick up the salsa flavor. They do have a kick to them so id stay away if you dont like anything spicey. Not very expensive will definitely buy again
SoNice T.
How does this taste? Where can I find this?
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
How are these, do they taste good.? they sound so yummy ..
Amanda P.
I have never seen this flavor of Doritos. Are they spicy? Do they taste like Salsa?
Reanna  s.
Calhoun, GA
Are these good? I've seen them and love the favor but don't know how it would do on chips?
Michele G.
How spicy are these chips?