GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips

by Doritos®

Doritos Salsa Verde Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol

I have never tried it out but I would like to try those. They look damn amazing. But I don't get it here. Is this available online?
¿A quién más le encantan los doritos?
Start your review of Doritos® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips!
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
These are by far the best doritos in their lineup. While everyone is always idolizing the Cool Ranch or sticking to the original nacho cheese flavor i decide to take a walk on my Latin side with these delicious chips. One of the only ones from the brand that doesn't need a dip to make it better, these Salsa Verde Doritos are the perfect snack for any occasion.
Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Dorito flavor I’ve ever tried! They are soo flavorful and a little spicy, I wish it wasn’t so hard to find at my local stores! Every now and then I can find them but unfortunately I usually have to order them online if I really want them.
april P.
Paramount, CA
This flavor Doritos is by far my favorite flavor out of all of them it's just so good and it has a bit of spiciness and it just tastes different from the rest of the Doritos that I've tried and they are very affordable of course and they're just so good I recommend it to anyone you should go grab you some
Madelyn E.
Tyrone , GA
help i hate reviews i’m writing random things to get by please help hahahah help hahaha
Brittany M.
Tobyhanna, PA
These were such a delicious flavor of chips. Nice and spicy for people who like that extra kick from their chips. It's not a good flavor to get for the family, however. There is nothing worse than a child screaming because their mouth burns. They stopped selling these unfortunately. So if you missed out, you missed your chance at tasting a delicious chip. Sort of like the guacamole Doritos. 😍😍😍😍
Jackie C.
These are our favorite chips EVER!!! We have to buy 2 every week because you can never stop after a handful!
Heather C.
Sacramento, CA
So tasty! This is a total must have on beach days! The flavor is prefect.I always have a bag in my cabinet to grab and pack.
Sakina V.
New Castle, DE
We all have been there, a teenager in love with chips in spite of all those conservatives. But this chips was worth it by taste and other means. Still occasionally I buy it.
meganvaudt V.
Oak Park
I cannot even find this flavor in the store. Cashier told me they can’t keep them on the shelf that’s how AMAZING this flavor is. Wish I could find it! Sooo good.
Kelsey E.
United States
This is my boyfriend and I's favorite chip from dorito. We will buy a bag and it won't last two days. Totally frustrating but what can I say we love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie T.
Hogeland, MT
il y a 2 ans
Doritos® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips ? WHEN WILL THEY BE BACK IN STOCK?
Irene G. il y a 2 ans
Nunca los he probado y me encantaría