BY DORITOS® #52 in Chips

Doritos Salsa Verde Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

Buy on Target*
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This flavor Doritos is one of my top favorite flavors of Doritos. I love adding pico de gallo and nacho cheese to this bag of chips and the flavor is so perfectly spicy and balanced, has a little sweetness to it, a little salty to in it and a little slight heat to it. I love the flavor of the chile seasoning used on these chips I gravitate to it the most.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Salsa Verde Doritos are probably my favorite guilty pleasure. I LOVE spicy food and most snacks I buy that claim to be spicy just don't have the level of heat I crave. These chips have the perfect level of spice with a satisfying crunch.
Jenny L.
Manhattan
Out of all the Doritos, this is definitely my favorite. There is something about the flavor of these that I cannot really explain but I just know that I cannot stop eating it one I open up a bag. It's sort of spicy with a salsa flavor. If you like sweet chili, think of this like the savory version of that.
Liv S.
Orlando
this Doritos is great it tastes like tortillas with salsa on it. the ingredients they used is really good. for people that doesn’t like salsa i wouldn’t recommend but if you do this is good for you. it’s not healthy but is a great chips Doritos® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
These chips are great on who’s own or with dip they have a subtle spice and kids enjoy them also. I like to eat them with my beans and cheese. It has a more saturated flavor compared to other chips in this category. Same great Dorito flavor with a spicy kick.
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
These are my very favorite flavor of Doritos! They are Spivey and very flavorful! I have bought these multiple times and will continue to do so. They are great although I can’t serve them to my family because they are a bit spicy for the little kids. Would recommend to anyone that likes a bit of heat!
Nava S.
These are such a good flavor! If you’re into spicy food, this is for you 😍 The flavor is amazing. Unfortunately, I rarely ever see this one at the grocery stores in my area. The last time I had these was in the Munchies Flamin' Hot Snack Mix
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
These are spicy and addictive. The salsa verde flavor is tasty so it makes you eat one chip after another and the spicyness just builds on your tongue. Great chip for snacking on while watching tv. It’s one of the best dorito flavors out there!
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
These Salsa Verda chips are delicious! They have a good kick to them and have a strong /bold flavor to them. I usually purchase them at one of my Walmart super stores . I would recommend these to anyone who wants to have a chip with a kick!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite Doritos of all time, and dairy-free. The heat is great, the flavor is intense, and unfortunately it is regionally distributes. Verde is available in the southern and wester US states, so make sure to grab a bag when you find one.
SoNice T.
How does this taste? Where can I find this?
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
How are these, do they taste good.? they sound so yummy ..
Charl L.
Are these sold anymore?
Amanda P.
I have never seen this flavor of Doritos. Are they spicy? Do they taste like Salsa?
Reanna  s.
Calhoun, GA
Are these good? I've seen them and love the favor but don't know how it would do on chips?