BY DORITOS® #52 in Chips

Doritos Salsa Verde Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This flavor Doritos is one of my top favorite flavors of Doritos. I love adding pico de gallo and nacho cheese to this bag of chips and the flavor is so perfectly spicy and balanced, has a little sweetness to it, a little salty to in it and a little slight heat to it. I love the flavor of the chile seasoning used on these chips I gravitate to it the most.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Salsa Verde Doritos are probably my favorite guilty pleasure. I LOVE spicy food and most snacks I buy that claim to be spicy just don't have the level of heat I crave. These chips have the perfect level of spice with a satisfying crunch.
Marquita S.
Richmond
These chips have the right amount of heat. Spicy but not over bearingly spicy. This was my first time purchasing the salsa verde flavor. I thought they were okay not better than the sweet chilli doritos. If you like spicy food I would say give these Doritos a try.
Jenny L.
Manhattan
Out of all the Doritos, this is definitely my favorite. There is something about the flavor of these that I cannot really explain but I just know that I cannot stop eating it one I open up a bag. It's sort of spicy with a salsa flavor. If you like sweet chili, think of this like the savory version of that.
Liv S.
Orlando
this Doritos is great it tastes like tortillas with salsa on it. the ingredients they used is really good. for people that doesn’t like salsa i wouldn’t recommend but if you do this is good for you. it’s not healthy but is a great chips Doritos® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips
Manda G.
These new Doritos taste amazing! They go great with the sandwich or salsa or they just taste amazing on their own. I love that they finally came out with a new flavor that taste great besides regular Doritos and cool Ranch. I love both those flavors also but this new flavor is amazing
Kasey C.
Danville
These chips are very good and have a unique flavor. They’re my husbands favorite chip and they’re sometimes hard to find, so we always stock up when they’re in stock at our local grocery store. My only complaint is that the smell is very strong! But it’s not bad.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
These are spicy and addictive. The salsa verde flavor is tasty so it makes you eat one chip after another and the spicyness just builds on your tongue. Great chip for snacking on while watching tv. It’s one of the best dorito flavors out there!
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This is one of my favorite flavors in the Doritos brand. My other favorite is the jacked up Buffalo Doritos. Both of which to me are absolutely amazing. The Verde one is really one of my favorite corn chips to use with verde salsa as well as tomatillo salsa.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite Doritos of all time, and dairy-free. The heat is great, the flavor is intense, and unfortunately it is regionally distributes. Verde is available in the southern and wester US states, so make sure to grab a bag when you find one.
SoNice T.
How does this taste? Where can I find this?
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
How are these, do they taste good.? they sound so yummy ..
Charl L.
Are these sold anymore?
Amanda P.
I have never seen this flavor of Doritos. Are they spicy? Do they taste like Salsa?
Reanna  s.
Calhoun, GA
Are these good? I've seen them and love the favor but don't know how it would do on chips?

back