Doritos® Salsa Rio Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jimena B.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where do I get more of this flavor? they had these in Can...1 Answers
stacia r.
Marble, MN
I like making nachos and taco dip and these chips can really spice up the recipe. I'm not sure these are healthy but when you add the veggies and salsa hopefully you can feel great eating this tasty treat
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
I was skeptical of this kind at first but wow does it have a ton of flavor!  While I've always leaned more towards the original nacho cheese or ranch flavors, this was a nice change of pace.  The consistently of their chips is something I know I can find in the brand.
Lea B.
I would love to purchase salsa Doritos. These have always been my favorite chip. They aren't very healthy but the taste is great. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because they currently stopped making this flavor which is disappointing.
Dominic S.
Amazing how they can capture such a unique flavor without losing any of the authenticity of the chip itself. I brought these to a BBQ and they were the first chips gone. I wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing them in vending machines with how mainstream they're getting.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
I love salsa flavored chips. I'm not sure what it is but it's the best of both worlds and less messy than actual chips and salsa. Doritos never disappoint and I would love to see more flavors. Although nacho will always be my fav! :)
Vanessa H.
Doritos are one of my favorite kind of chips! I love their packaging.. so so cute! They are very affordable. You can find them almost in every grocery store. They're delicious. I would recommend Doritos if you want a tasty snack. I eat them crunched on my salad.. delicious!
Rebekah T.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
Always my go to comfort! Whenever I have a craving I  know it's for Doritos.  I am a repeating consumer of Doritos and I always will be. They just do not compare to any other chip. The cheesy goodness is soo amazing! I will definitely be recommending this to others!
Leighanne C.
Shadyside
My husband is the one who originally picked out these chips for a movie night treat
But I am glad he did. They are delicious and are a good addition to taco salad. The price isn't bad especially if you can get them on sale!
Selena L.
Erie, PA
I haven't been able to find these in years I remember them in the early nineties when they first came out and they were definitely my favorite Dorito I would love to be able to find these again and try them to see if they still taste as fantastic as they did back then
Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
Doritos is by far my all time favorite chip, it makes a perfect snack or side to any food...the chips are always crisp and fun to eat and all the flavors are very distinct from eachother and pronounced in every bite
Becky H.
London, ON
Where do I get more of this flavor? they had these in Canada as a limited time only offer?