DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Haley P.DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Christa l.DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Brianna S.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Load Up In The Freezer Aisle Follow Us For More Bold Experiences see more...

• I am a huge Doritos fan and I'm sure I'm not alone on thi...2 Answers
  • Does this flavor burn too much or will it be ok for someo...3 Answers
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix these chips are absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I can’t stop eating it. We paired it with the hidden valley ranch dip mix with has sour cream in it. This is the perfect pair in my honest opinion. It’s so delicious 😍
Christa l.
united states
Review for: Doritos® Poppin' Jalapeno® Tortilla Chips 9.75 oz. Bag more...
My youngest boy buys theses on a daily basis this is all he wants in life he has said his most favorite chip
Brianna S.
DeKalb, IL
I love these chips and I wish they weren't limited edition :( They taste like fresh jalapeños but in chip form! I got mine from Walmart. One thing though, they are not that spicy
Alyssa 👑.
Brooklyn
Had these for the first time the other day. They are sooo good i couldnt stoo eating them. They are very mind in spice. Pleaset try these!
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
Purchased at: Kroger
If you remember the old 3D Doritos from the 90s, these perfectly capture that flavor! Unfortunately they’re still the normal Dorris triangular shape, but they taste delicious and it’s easy to eat a ton in one sitting and not notice.
Robbie M.
Purchased at: Kroger
When you eat them like a normal human being, Poppin Jalapeño Doritos are more cheesy than anything else – all too familiar. The roasted jalapeño flavor is there but quickly fades to generic spice behind the recognizable zesty Nacho Cheese blend of regular Doritos. The heat, modest as it is, surfaces and lingers as you round out each bite. Kind of tasty, but nothing new by any stretch.
Lorena M.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Doritos in any presentation are great and great unique and unmistakable flavor. We must try all presentations.
Noralee R.
fort worth, TX
Surprisingly great flavor. Didn't think I'd like this one. But it's not too spicy.
Meghann R.
waterford
My favorite!! Just a little spice but great flavor!!! Always have these in my pantry at home! I would be very sad if this flavor was not an option any longer. Ever since I tried this product I have continued to by them!
Maria L.
San Mateo, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I remember first seeing these chips at the store and Thinking jalapeño flavored? Really? So I had to buy them to taste them and omg they became my favorite! I love spicy stuff so when I tasted these I was in heaven! They are so good, I always go to these when I’m craving some chips!
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
Does this flavor burn too much or will it be ok for someone more sensitive to heat?
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I am a huge Doritos fan and I'm sure I'm not alone on this 😁 butttt I wanted to know how would you guys rate the hotness/spice of this flavor Dorito?