DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Haley P.DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Christa l.DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Brianna S.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Load Up In The Freezer Aisle Follow Us For More Bold Experiences see more...

• I am a huge Doritos fan and I'm sure I'm not alone on thi...2 Answers
  • Does this flavor burn too much or will it be ok for someo...3 Answers
Meghann R.
waterford
My favorite!! Just a little spice but great flavor!!! Always have these in my pantry at home! I would be very sad if this flavor was not an option any longer. Ever since I tried this product I have continued to by them!
Robbie M.
Purchased at: Kroger
When you eat them like a normal human being, Poppin Jalapeño Doritos are more cheesy than anything else – all too familiar. The roasted jalapeño flavor is there but quickly fades to generic spice behind the recognizable zesty Nacho Cheese blend of regular Doritos. The heat, modest as it is, surfaces and lingers as you round out each bite. Kind of tasty, but nothing new by any stretch.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
Purchased at: Kroger
If you remember the old 3D Doritos from the 90s, these perfectly capture that flavor! Unfortunately they’re still the normal Dorris triangular shape, but they taste delicious and it’s easy to eat a ton in one sitting and not notice.
Haley P.
MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix these chips are absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I can’t stop eating it. We paired it with the hidden valley ranch dip mix with has sour cream in it. This is the perfect pair in my honest opinion. It’s so delicious 😍
Noralee R.
fort worth, TX
Review for: Doritos® Poppin’ Jalapeno® Flavored Tortilla Chips 10 oz. Bag more...
Surprisingly great flavor. Didn't think I'd like this one. But it's not too spicy.
Lorena M.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Doritos in any presentation are great and great unique and unmistakable flavor. We must try all presentations.
Leilani H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Doritos® Poppin' Jalapeno® Tortilla Chips 9.75 oz. Bag more...
This is definitely my new favorite Doritos flavor! Not spicy/hot at all. Serving size of 12 chips is perfect! Very inexpensive and will be buying again.
Margaret H.
Offaly
My favorite flavor of Doritos, they're amazing and once you start eating you can't stop 😂
Samantha N William J.
Pilot Mountain, NC
I honestly can eat a whole bag of these by myself I think that says a lot. They're super spicy
Alyssa 👑.
Brooklyn
Had these for the first time the other day. They are sooo good i couldnt stoo eating them. They are very mind in spice. Pleaset try these!
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
Does this flavor burn too much or will it be ok for someone more sensitive to heat?
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I am a huge Doritos fan and I'm sure I'm not alone on this 😁 butttt I wanted to know how would you guys rate the hotness/spice of this flavor Dorito?