DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Haley P.DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Christa l.DORITOS® Poppin' Jalapeno Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Brianna S.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Load Up In The Freezer Aisle Follow Us For More Bold Experiences see more...

• I am a huge Doritos fan and I'm sure I'm not alone on thi...2 Answers
  • Does this flavor burn too much or will it be ok for someo...3 Answers
Alyssa 👑.
Brooklyn
Had these for the first time the other day. They are sooo good i couldnt stoo eating them. They are very mind in spice. Pleaset try these!
Meghann R.
waterford
My favorite!! Just a little spice but great flavor!!! Always have these in my pantry at home! I would be very sad if this flavor was not an option any longer. Ever since I tried this product I have continued to by them!
Robbie M.
Purchased at: Kroger
When you eat them like a normal human being, Poppin Jalapeño Doritos are more cheesy than anything else – all too familiar. The roasted jalapeño flavor is there but quickly fades to generic spice behind the recognizable zesty Nacho Cheese blend of regular Doritos. The heat, modest as it is, surfaces and lingers as you round out each bite. Kind of tasty, but nothing new by any stretch.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
Purchased at: Kroger
If you remember the old 3D Doritos from the 90s, these perfectly capture that flavor! Unfortunately they’re still the normal Dorris triangular shape, but they taste delicious and it’s easy to eat a ton in one sitting and not notice.
Haley P.
MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix these chips are absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I can’t stop eating it. We paired it with the hidden valley ranch dip mix with has sour cream in it. This is the perfect pair in my honest opinion. It’s so delicious 😍
Brook H.
Corbin, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My two year old and I LOVE these. We finished off a bag while watching a movie today. They have just the right amount of heat and also have a hint of sweet to them that isn't overwhelming. I can't always find these but when I do I get them....every time!
Carolyn C.
USA
These are amazing! They are just the right amount of spiciness without setting your mouth on fire. Makes great crust for chicken
Amanda S.
These are my new favorite chips. They’re not too spicy and they really taste like jalapeño poppers.
Katie K.
Maryville
This is hands down my favorite Doritos flavor! It reminds me of the Jalapeno Cheddar 3D doritos from back in the day! I eat these all the time!
Chelsea J.
Cape Town, South Africa
So tasty , if you love that tangy taste with a hint of chili then this is for you. Definitely gets your taste buds going. After all , who doesn’t like some heat ? 🔥 this is a good buy.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
Does this flavor burn too much or will it be ok for someone more sensitive to heat?
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I am a huge Doritos fan and I'm sure I'm not alone on this 😁 butttt I wanted to know how would you guys rate the hotness/spice of this flavor Dorito?