Doritos® Nacho Cheesier Chips uploaded by J Davis M.

BY DORITOS® #59 in Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Londiwe M.
Londiwe M.
These are literally amazing one of the best digital trips I've ever had and I get really picky when it comes to chips and food in general so that's a big deal for me they're very crunchy very cheesy and one of the best flavors of chips I'll probably ever had and I really suggest you get these chips.
marisa s.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of Doritos Nacho Cheesier chips so cheesy tasting. Doritos chips have a nice crunch to them. I have bought them on several occasions and would be a repeat customer. Doritos has met my expectations. I would highly recommend them to family and friends who love the cheese taste
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
The kids always enjoy Doritos Nacho Cheesier Chips. We buy these at a grocery store. They like taking them to school in their school lunches or as an after school snack. They are affordable and great to have around. I would recommend them to all mom's and dad's for a yummy quick snack.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Sand Springs, OK
We love these chips. My young kids found these at QT so we decided to try and have kept buying them because they are delicious. Amazing product and definitely something that my kids will eat. We now buy these in a bigger bag at Walmart. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to try.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Foodie Expert
Ricos trozos de maiz sabor inigualable para compartir con amigos durante una linda velada, como un aperitivo en fiestas, es un producto versatil y además muy rico, delicioso snack para complementar una agradable fiesta, en cumpleaños, para cualquier ocasión es degustarlo una emoción.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Doritos Nacho chips are my most favorite chip brand of all time. i would recommend this to everyone. I always eat these chips and always have them on hand. I can not go without eating them at least once a day. I have liked them for a long time and have not got tired of eating them.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These chips are a classic guilty pleasure snack. I wish they used more natural ingredients, but I still buy them now and then, and will always choose Doritos when offered at free lunch events because they just taste so good. It's not something I buy often, but I love it when I do!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

Cheese Doritos are the most favorite potato chip in question. Its intense flavor is incredible cheese packet buy them because I use them a lot as a snack for trips or birthday parties are very versatile in single packaging in order to share with others .. I love cheese Doritos.
Gaytri K.
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
Nothing beats the originiality of a good doritos chip. They are cheesy and enjoyed by the whole family. Very affordable for most people and something I can buy at most grocery stores and deli's. Would definitely recommend to everyone but then again who doesn't know doritos?!
Shelly T.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
My family love these Doritos nacho cheesier chips. They are truly a delicious guilty pleasure, they are great for a snack for partys or a quick on the go or for lunch snack . I like some of the different flavors that Doritos have but I think this one is my all time favorite
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Foodie Expert
A estos Chips que son tan delisios para.tener en casa yo le daria 5estrellas?