Denise V.
Denise V.

Does it bother anyone else that some chips are covered with a ton of seasoning while others barely have any on them?
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
June 9, 2015, 8:05 p.m.
I haven't paid much attention, but I will now!!!
Randy M.
Randy M.
May 9, 2015, 11:22 p.m.
IT bothers me when they don't fill the bag to the top with chips.
Serena K.
Serena K.
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:48 p.m.
It bothers me a lot why can't they put enough seasoning on all the chips so ever bite taste the same as the last
Nahtasha G.
Nahtasha G.
Oct. 8, 2014, 8:07 p.m.
It does bother me.... sometimes I get chips with little to no flavoring and it bums me out.
LN F.
LN F.
Sept. 16, 2014, 9:02 a.m.
Oh yes, I hate when that happens. I usually throw away the ones with little seasoning. lol
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Aug. 14, 2014, 3:52 p.m.
Yes! They don't get mixed well enough. I've once had a bag that half the chips had no seasoning at all on them. Very disappointing, but I keep buying them.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
July 3, 2014, 8:50 p.m.
The ones that appear to have more seasoning definitely have more seasoning than others not matter what the Food Network says. And the ones that have more seasoning are my favs!
Juanna F.
Juanna F.
June 18, 2014, 11 p.m.
According to Unwrapped (food network TV show), the chips are flavored already & the sprinkled seasoning that is apparen't on the chip is just for appearance!
Angie T.
Angie T.
June 16, 2014, 7:41 p.m.
Sometimes, I usually go for the less seasoned ones

Join Now