Denise V.
Denise V.
Does it bother anyone else that some chips are covered with a ton of seasoning while others barely have any on them?
Neisha D.
Neisha D.
Aiken, SC
2 years, 2 months ago
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
2 years, 3 months ago
I haven't paid much attention, but I will now!!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
2 years, 4 months ago
YEssss
Randy M.
Randy M.
Sauquoit, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
IT bothers me when they don't fill the bag to the top with chips.
Serena K.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
2 years, 11 months ago
It bothers me a lot why can't they put enough seasoning on all the chips so ever bite taste the same as the last
Nahtasha G.
Nahtasha G.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 11 months ago
It does bother me.... sometimes I get chips with little to no flavoring and it bums me out.
LN F.
LN F.
3 years ago
Oh yes, I hate when that happens. I usually throw away the ones with little seasoning. lol
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes! They don't get mixed well enough. I've once had a bag that half the chips had no seasoning at all on them. Very disappointing, but I keep buying them.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
3 years, 2 months ago
The ones that appear to have more seasoning definitely have more seasoning than others not matter what the Food Network says. And the ones that have more seasoning are my favs!
Juanna F.
Juanna F.
3 years, 3 months ago
According to Unwrapped (food network TV show), the chips are flavored already & the sprinkled seasoning that is apparen't on the chip is just for appearance!
Angie T.
Angie T.
Washougal, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
Sometimes, I usually go for the less seasoned ones