Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
lily d.
Newstead
So delicious!! Really good with pesto dip. Mum is a massive fan. Great for parties, easy snack to serve up.
These are my favorite flavor. Really nice and cheesy probably the best ones if tried I recommend you guys to try it
Elena M.
Garland, TX
Doritos are really good one of my best and would really recomend getting they have such a good taste
Courtney B.
My sons all time favorite chip! He could eat these all day! I also love this flavor and love Dorito’s in general  they just have sooo much flavor, yet tend to be messy. They are great in taco salad might I add! There have been many times where I could’ve eaten the whole bag.
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
Everyone's favorite chips! I love them! I think these are the first type of chips I ever had as a child! Delicious!
Jordan R.
Oconomowoc, WI
I mean, who doesn't love classic nacho cheese doritos?! They're like a childhood staple for 90's babies... I will love these chips until the day I die.
Laura A.
Hamilton
My favourite chips ever! Joy to my stomach. Sometimes can leave a lot of cheese on fingers but I eliminate this by making sure to only use two fingers and wipe my hands after (after I lick my fingers first hehe).
Dionysia b.
Fayetteville, NC
These are my go to chips. I like them with cheese dip. They're kind of addictive and at a reasonable price.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
These are up there on my list of favorites and can only eat a handful at a time (which is probably good) because they have a strong but not overwhelming flavor. They are good crushed up on a tuna sandwich too!
Samantha S.
Hampton
Of all the flavored chips, Doritos are my favorite. You really can’t go wrong! So many flavors to choose from!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?