Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #3 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Faces B.
Brandon , FL
Purchased at: Target
Original and great to work with ,love how amazing they are my go to snack super tasty and filling I think it's an amazing one
cthryn c.
Everybody loves Doritos. Always off the shelves. I buy them frequently. Sometimes you get 2 bags for $5
Eveth M.
Mabton, WA
Delicious! These are one of the originals, go to chips. Perfectly paired with cream cheese and even with some hot sauce. You can pair with many ingredients.
Doritos are always great but I have to be in the mood for them. They’re good with sandwiches mostly. They are kind of salty so I can’t eat too many of these. Still they’re pretty good.
Sarah S.
Catonsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a huge chip eater but this is my fave! Classic cheese, orange fingers and all. Generally on sale.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lots of cheese flavor on them and are so good to eat with cottage cheese or sour cream as a dipping sauce and lots of veriaty too
Cristina G.
I loveeee doritos i like to add lemon and tapatio its really really good ahh! If you haven't tried them this way you guys should! I like to snack on these when i get the chance to i love cheesy snacks lol.
Somonica L.
atlanta
Purchased at: Kroger
Tasty-cheesy chips snack!! Taste great with dips!! Definitely delicious snack for a short or long work or school break!! Made of tortillas!! I wish it was more chips in the bag!!
Brittney G.
This is the only Doritos that I like, which is perfect because they are the absolute best. I also use this for my taco salad and they Never disappoint
Leslie p.
bronx ny
Purchased at: Costco
I like this Doritos great taste and grate price it’s good for a snack . You can easily found it at the supermarket.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?

Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips