Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #5 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...11 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
This has been my favorite kind of chips since I was little! They are always very flavorful and hit the spot! My only complaint is that it seems like there is a lot more air in the bags than there used to be, and the price has gone up a little bit. But the flavor always remains the same, making Doritos a brand I can trust. I would highly recommend!
Jeanette G.
Okinawa, Japan
I love doritos! Especially these because they're are good on their own with an exploding taste of cheese. One of my favorite things to do with this flavor is add a little bit of lime and tapatio and its so good! I know some people find it weird but can't knock it till you try it and trust me you'll love it. Also, there is another way to eat them. Just get a little bit of sour cream and add tapatio to it, as much as you want depending on how spicy you want it, dip the chip in and viola another recipe! Seriously the best way to eat these doritos!

The price is decent for the bag size and the chips crunch factor is really yummy. They are not healthy but I mean sometimes you need to live a little.
Giuseppe L.
These chips are great. Sadly I only indulge when it's a cheat day. I grab a small bag and they go fast. I know it's not the healthiest but man are the good. Can't go wrong for $1!
Cherelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite, but a big bag every week. I eat with my taco salad. My favorite sandwich. The only brand I will buy.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Doritos chips is always my go-to choice when I'm choosing to snack on something tasty.  Doritos has always maintained their consist quality and I always buy these in bulk at Sam's Club.  They are very delicious and I would recommend this for those who want a tasty snack.
Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese flavored tortilla chips. This is one of my favorite snacks! It is crunchy and absolutely yummy!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips are very good. They can be a bit overpriced for the bag but since they are always on sale, no problem! Compared to other nacho cheese chips, these seem to have a bit more cheese flavor.  I would recommend Doritos to anyone who wants a yummy cheesy snack.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. Doritois has always been a favorite type of chips for me and my son, because they have a uniquely great taste!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Mmm just thinking about these chips make my mouth water! I love the super cheesy flavor! These are my favorite snack to Munch on while watching TV. These are extra good with con queso dip too.
Ari C.
Who doesn’t love Doritos? 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol I love these chips especially when I add tapatio or Valentina with some lemon. So yummy!!!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?