Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Sindhu R.
I didn't liked doritos because of their taste .....

I ate once .....according to my taste I didn't like doritos
Macala A.
So disappointed that after all this time MSG is still in these products. The cheese powder and salt is enough to maintain the flavor with no noticeble difference to our palates. It's the cheese and crunch we crave. I've switched to Guacachips. They use avocado powder and are somehow just as delicious.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
I don’t know if I’m the only person on the earth who doesn’t like Doritos, but I hate them. They have such a harsh crunch and the taste is awful. I bought these once and I never will again. I will never recommend these.
Tianna D.
Saint Paul
i do not like this product. not on my list. bought once. will probably never buy again. not for me!!! maybe for someone else.
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
Awful. Tastes so artificial and your fingers are stained red after eating them. I can't eat these without getting nauseated
Erica L.
Only air, how much can I stress on this. I am a repeat customer buy thing. And no improvement. The other products are way more and inexpensive.
Donna M.
Myrtle Point, OR
I’ve had these chips way too many times and I don’t like them at all anymore. They seem to taste worse after the more that you eat.
Liibny A.
Muy rikos los

Doritos Me encanta yumii estan rikisimos Me encanta a trae mucho queso y Trae mucho producto
Denise Z.
Dubai
its very dry now. like if it was the small version i could probably eat it and finish it but the big version its too much for one person it will get very dry you might want to dry dipping this in blue cheese salad dressing it taste soo good!!! or salsa for a little spice and add jalapenos
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Henderson, NV
Yes they are tasty. But since I’ve seen Leonardo DiCaprios movie before the flood, I don’t buy them anymore. The palm oil they use is contributing to cutting down the jungle and palm trees in Indonesia. Also, palm oil isn’t the best choice for your health & the environment. Somehow that info makes me walk past Doritos ever since.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?