Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Liibny A.
Muy rikos los

Doritos Me encanta yumii estan rikisimos Me encanta a trae mucho queso y Trae mucho producto
Denise Z.
Dubai
its very dry now. like if it was the small version i could probably eat it and finish it but the big version its too much for one person it will get very dry you might want to dry dipping this in blue cheese salad dressing it taste soo good!!! or salsa for a little spice and add jalapenos
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes they are tasty. But since I’ve seen Leonardo DiCaprios movie before the flood, I don’t buy them anymore. The palm oil they use is contributing to cutting down the jungle and palm trees in Indonesia. Also, palm oil isn’t the best choice for your health & the environment. Somehow that info makes me walk past Doritos ever since.
saima a.
ottawa
my kids love it big fan of cheese chip
nice with every occasion
love it awesome love itn delicious
Sasha M.
fort wayne
I used to like be Doritos! Now they taste like processed for to me! I’m not sure if over time they changed the recipe or what but they just don’t taste as good as they used to when I was a kid.
Sarah T.
Worst Doritos flavor. Tastes gross and stains your fingers that nasty Cheetos orange color
Corina T.
These are the best kind and they taste so good with dip. My daughter also loves these chips. Although im not a big chip eater these i will eat.
Sophie B.
Omg!! Doritos are the best. Full flavours, great amount of chips per bag. These are also great to make nacho chips, throw some cheese and veggies and bake them for the cheese to melt and voila!! The best nachos ever!' And that's all thnx to Doritos!!
Dina s.
Foodie Expert
Doritos are not a product that Snack King would buy any more. You may think that because the product has corn in the title that they would be healthy. That is not something that Snack King appreciates when a company tries to pass themselves off as a health product by making a deceptive name. Really they are not healthy and you would be a lot better off eating corn. Anyway, corn tastes better as well.
Jesus S.
Phoenix Arizona
Amazing taste I can eat a whole bag to my self they are cheap found at almost any local store cheap affordable I eat these all the time buy three bags at once the ranch flavor is also good I will keep buying everyone I go to the store 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?