Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #4 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really don’t like the original flavor. It’s just too plain for me. They are affordable.
Elizabeth P.
Evanston, IL
disgusting. It tastes like fake cheese and gets the orange color all over your fingers. It also smells bad and is bad for you.
Sindhu R.
I didn't liked doritos because of their taste .....

I ate once .....according to my taste I didn't like doritos
Macala A.
So disappointed that after all this time MSG is still in these products. The cheese powder and salt is enough to maintain the flavor with no noticeble difference to our palates. It's the cheese and crunch we crave. I've switched to Guacachips. They use avocado powder and are somehow just as delicious.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
I don’t know if I’m the only person on the earth who doesn’t like Doritos, but I hate them. They have such a harsh crunch and the taste is awful. I bought these once and I never will again. I will never recommend these.
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
Awful. Tastes so artificial and your fingers are stained red after eating them. I can't eat these without getting nauseated
A G.
This is not my favorite bag. Very small portions. I do not think Doritos nacho cheese has the same quality as years ago. I cannot confirm my information its only my opinion.
Erica L.
Only air, how much can I stress on this. I am a repeat customer buy thing. And no improvement. The other products are way more and inexpensive.
Erica L.
Too many air. I hate it. It taste nice. But 5 chips??? It is expensive for the little received. Ingredients are great so far. Pros: taste good. Cons: Air Air Air Air. They can add more chips
Donna M.
Myrtle Point, OR
I’ve had these chips way too many times and I don’t like them at all anymore. They seem to taste worse after the more that you eat.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?