Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Very good product. Love the taste! The flavor is just right. Good quality. Never disappointed. Would buy again.
Ayla T.
Toronto
Best chips in the whole world. Good price. The distinctive orange left on your fingers is part of the experience.
Victoria S.
Dumas, TX
Doritos have always been my all time favorite! They nacho cheese flavor on these chips is amazing. I love Doritos and will always buy them!
Irina D.
These did not exist in my country until 3 or 4 years ago but when they appeared everybody was buying them because they are so good
Mallory B.
Odenville
Long time favorite cheese chips! Do people exist that don't like them? These are a staple item in our pantry!
Kacey H.
Adelaide
Doritos with Old El Paso Mexican salsa... need I go on. With these two together I struggle to keep within the portion sizes. Whether you tip the Doritos chips in a dish, pour on the salsa, top with cheese and cook or just sit and eat the salsa and Doritos by themselves it is highly enjoyable and a perfect cheat day snack.
Skye D.
Great tasting!!!! Even better with cottage cheese!! Just amazing to the taste buds!!!Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
ORIGINAL ORIGINAL ORIGINAL !!! You can never go wrong with the original cheese Doritos . Still as delicious as when I was younger . Savory and cheesy , good stuff .
Jessica G.
I've had to go original all the way, taste hasn't changed at all I remember since little when I would eat them
Liza P.
Hartford, CT
Sitting in my breadbox are two bags of nacho Doritos. One bag is open and the other is closed, we can not run out of Doritos in my house. Literally eat them with sandwiches, cheeseburger just about any finger food.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?