Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch and Nach...9 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
If there was a million stars I think that would suit Doritos way better than 5. These chips fell down from heaven and blessed us all. Who ever invented Doritos, you are my role model and hero.
Michael M.
Richmond
Love these things so much. It takes me back to o school days when they made nachos with the nacho Doritos. Perfect amount of cheese coating the product
Mishay R.
Pikeville
Best chip to have with a sandwich. My kids favorite as well. These are great to add to taco salad as well.
Belen C.
Los Doritos Nachoa son mis favoritos y que saben mucho a queso! 😍 Pero no los como tan seguido,lo único que no me gusta es que ya casi vienen más inflados que lo que contiene. Deberían d cuidar eso.
Brayla F.
Nacho cheese is my fav cause I don’t like hot spicy things and I love cheese!!! By far have to be the best flavour but I love the salt ones too
Lily B.

Who doesn't love doritos? These came fresh and delicious  These are really crunchy and spicy , great value with good price , perfect snack you can eat alone you will never can stop open paket after packet , please keep good work and make a huge packet for your lover
Julia I.
These are so yummy. I love them. Would definitely recommend them. I can’t wait to eat them
Beth B.
Williston
THESE ARE THE BEST CHIPS THAT YOU WILL EVER EAT. yummy. They are honesty what me and my friends bond over.
Julie V.
Wales Corner
Ok so these have been a favorite for many many years ( I just aged myself)
Big bags small bags snack bags it doesn't matter
These are the best
Jenny B.
These are my all time go to first decision chips. If i dont know what i want to eat i always get these chipz. By dar the best
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?