BY DORITOS® #3 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (20440)
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Yenifer S.
My favorite tortilla chips, they have several flavors, several sizes and can be eaten by all kinds of people. Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla ChipsDORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla ChipsDoritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Miranda R.
Coeur d'Alene
They have a tangy sweetness that I love. If you ever get bored of the regular old Doritos flavors, give these bad boys a try. If I’m having a chip craving, these are my go to. I wouldn’t recommend eating them all the time, because you know, chips. But they are tasty
Meri G.
Fredericksburg
I have always loved Doritos! Perfect for snacking or even having parties and comany. They are reasonably priced and come in so many varieties! You can choose from different flacors and types of chips they have a great selection. Anyone who enjoys snacking or is planning a party Doritos are a great chip to have on hand!
Victoria K.
Fort Hood
These are my favorite chips out there I would choose them over any other ANYWHERE! IF YOU WANT THE BEST CHEESEEST CHIPS AROUND ..   I RECOMMEND DORITOS. They come in all sorts of flavors ranging from, cool ranch, to salsa Verde, buffo is pretty good too :)
Crystal M.
These Chips last no time in my house!! My Husband and 4 children along with myself love Doritos!!! We get them often and you can normally find a bag in our house. I try to purchase the individual bags for the kids otherwise the party size bags I get would be GONE!!!
Emina V.
Bowling Green
Doritos are an unbeatable classic snack. I’ll admit it’s not the healthiest option, but they are delicious. I always have the snack sized packages around, they make a perfect addition to any lunch or quick snack!!Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Hayley V.
Doritos are easily my favorite chips I've ever had. I especially love the nacho cheese flavor. Anytime I pass them in the grocery store I can't help but pick up a bag or two.  The cheese flavor is literally finger licking good. I would definitely recommend you to try out Doritos if you haven't already.
Rosanna M.
Lake charles
Best chips every! Has always been one of my fav now my kids enjoy them just as much as I do. Now if I could get them to stop eating it all before I have a couple that would be perfect. I feel the price is good for the purchase and quality. You just can’t have one.
Arely D.
Sunland
By far my favorite flavour of doritos cant get enough! That cheesy taste and the crunch gets me everytime in fact am gonna go get a bag right now lol there is also the spicy nacho favour and if u r into spice u will definitely love that one... I recommend this one tho not too spicy and just the right amount of cheesy!
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
These are so delicious. Probably my favorite flavor of dorito. They taste so good on sandwiches.

Or if you eat them with ground hamburger, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa. yum! Basically everything you’d eat in a taco but with out the taco. You’d use the Doritos to scoop the meat & toppings up with.

The cheesiness makes them soooooo good!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?

back