Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #4 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
One of my favorites to snack on. Great for family get togethers, lazy days, or even for a pitch-in at work. Super affordable and great that they come in a family size. I always grab these chips on the go or during a late night when I need a snack.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Everybody loves Doritos, especially this one. They are very crunchy with a nacho flavor that is not too overwhelming. We eat there’s a lot in the summer time as we pair of these with taco salad. They also taste great with salsa. I would recommend
Taylor H.
These are hands down some of the best chips are invented. I buy these wherever they are usually sold. These are so delicious and cheesy and great for anytime you need a snack. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who has never tried these. I love them!!
crystal D.
Davie
Love cheese Doritos one of my favorites since elementary school with a cherry coke. Lol
I still buy this for myself and my kids. My kids also enjoy Doritos cheese and ranch!
Price is pretty reasonable especially when they are on sale bogo! Yummy!
Ericka D.
LOVE THESE CHIPS. Honestly i like every flavor of Doritos that I’ve tried! They’re all good. But nacho cheese is one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend these to anyone! I like to eat them with jalapeño cheddar cheese dip! It’s amazing.
Marisa R.
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty.
caitlin j.
ST CHARLES, AR
I like nacho cheese Doritos but sometimes they can leave a weird taste in my mouth. Sometimes the plain taste isn’t just enough so I grab spicy nacho instead. These are a classic chip so most everybody will like them at the party no matter what.
Alyssa M.
St. louis
Great flavor and comes in a good size with an affordable price. However, the chemicals in the chips make it an essential for camping due to its ability to immediately catch fire with a match.
TDLR: tastes great but might be horrible for you 🔥🔥🔥
Joanna B.
San Diego, CA
DO NOT PUT A BOWL OF THESE IN FRONT OF ME!!! It will seriously disappear in two seconds. I grew up eating these chips. I remember my parents would buy a variety pack and I would pull out all of the Doritos and hide them from the rest of the fam.
Stephanie C.
Delicious! Rarely ever get smashed chips! Favorite chips! Great for school, bbqs, parties, games, snacks. Good for scooping salsa, beans, cheese. Excellent with hamburgers and hotdogs. Love the taste of them! I definitely recommend these chips!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?