Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This is my family's favorite chip. Well, almost in Doritos brand. I grew up on them as well. My dad introduced me to them with Fritos bean dip. Yum! The are priced decent. But since they are a crowd pleaser, you really can't go wrong. Publix sometimes has them BOGO for family sizes.
Rachel H.
A classic. Nice flavor and they're a good shape for a chip. I know that sounds weird but it's true. I wish there was less cheese dust but I also realize there's not much they can do about that. Great in taco salad or with jalapeno cheese dip. Not a healthy side, but a delicious one!
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Doritos nacho cheese will always be my favorite flavor. I hate the cool ranch. The spicy nacho one is good too. I haven't tried the new flavors yet because I am on a remote island and we only get the basics I guess. I feel like everyone knows about these chips, as they are popular.
Juan T.
Bay Shore, NY
I love doritos. Every time i have them i enjoy them vwry much! The taste of the nacho cheese is amazing and super savery! I also think that the packaging is excellent compared to others. Normaly i dont read the health packs, but i have in the past! I think they are somewhat healthy
Giovanna S.
I LOVE DORITOS!! Love to dip them in either bean dip or cheddar cheese dip. There's a vending machine at my work location and whenever I am craving them I just walk over there and get me a bag. I know they are not the healthiest snack but what's wrong with indulging once in awhile.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
These Doritos are not my favorite. But when someone brings these around I would definitely eat them. These never really meet my expectations solely because of the lack of flavor. I wouldn't purchase these with my own money. I definitely prefer something a little stronger in flavor.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I am 43 years old and I remember when a now .99 cents bag of Doritos was just .25 cents and with time I saw it shrink and the price go up but the taste and quality has stayed the same.
Little by little they started coming out with other flavors that are as awesome as the original.
Maruba S.
Allen, TX
Always enjoyed my doritos tortilla chips. So yummy and savory. Even my 2 year old loves it. In our household its either doritos (if we have to choose between chips) or lays originals.(because my 3 year old have dairy allergy). Try it if you into little bit spicy and cheesy snacks
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
Doritos Nachos Cheese, aka Crack Chips in my house. I seriously can't stop myself. They're just the OG chip you know?! I snag these puppies whenever I can because they're so good. Cool Ranch is ok and I don't even mess with the other flavors because Nacho Cheese is where it's at!
Lauren M.
Durham, NH
Such a classic chip, I almost avoid buying these because I cannot stop eating them! They are a crowd pleaser and so easy to throw in a bowl for a party rather than typical and overdone potato chips. They are spicy but in the best way, the only downside is how expensive they are.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?