Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (20809)
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Victoria K.
Fort Hood
These are my favorite chips out there I would choose them over any other ANYWHERE! IF YOU WANT THE BEST CHEESEEST CHIPS AROUND ..   I RECOMMEND DORITOS. They come in all sorts of flavors ranging from, cool ranch, to salsa Verde, buffo is pretty good too :)
Meri G.
Fredericksburg
I have always loved Doritos! Perfect for snacking or even having parties and comany. They are reasonably priced and come in so many varieties! You can choose from different flacors and types of chips they have a great selection. Anyone who enjoys snacking or is planning a party Doritos are a great chip to have on hand!
Miranda R.
Coeur d'Alene
They have a tangy sweetness that I love. If you ever get bored of the regular old Doritos flavors, give these bad boys a try. If I’m having a chip craving, these are my go to. I wouldn’t recommend eating them all the time, because you know, chips. But they are tasty
Rosanna M.
Lake charles
Best chips every! Has always been one of my fav now my kids enjoy them just as much as I do. Now if I could get them to stop eating it all before I have a couple that would be perfect. I feel the price is good for the purchase and quality. You just can’t have one.
Hayley V.
Doritos are easily my favorite chips I've ever had. I especially love the nacho cheese flavor. Anytime I pass them in the grocery store I can't help but pick up a bag or two.  The cheese flavor is literally finger licking good. I would definitely recommend you to try out Doritos if you haven't already.
Arely D.
Sunland
By far my favorite flavour of doritos cant get enough! That cheesy taste and the crunch gets me everytime in fact am gonna go get a bag right now lol there is also the spicy nacho favour and if u r into spice u will definitely love that one... I recommend this one tho not too spicy and just the right amount of cheesy!
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
Orange fingers please!!! When i want to indulge in a snack doritos never disappoint. There is something so satisfying about the original nacho cheese dorito. Add a coca cola and im in calorie heaven. What kind of cheese is not your cheese? ...Nacho cheese...Doritos lol
Zoey H.
Milwaukee
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS TO SNACK ON. Beware though because once you start eating them you won't be able to stop! They are so good! They are very cheesy and always fulfill my needs. When you buy a bag of these chips they actually have more chips then air in the bag, which is what I really appreciate
💫ANDREA V.
Houston
My mom loves it a lotttttttt!! i like better the sweet chili doritos but this is like when you are on a party you eat it, but is really flamable and that makes me a little bit worried but well i like the flavor and is very cheap and i had eaten doritos all my life
Maria B.
Kissimmee , FL
I always love Doritos if I am craving a snack with a strong cheese flavor. The price well depends on the vendor. Usually, when I buy it a vending machine is a little overpriced, but if I buy it in a store is way more affordable. To me it taste always the same which makes me feel that it always is good quality!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?

Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips