Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love these chips. There are tons of different brands out there but these are the best. You can buy these anywhere and usually the price isn’t bad. I buy these all time. I eat them for just a snack and sometimes use them in recipes.
Savannah C.
Burgin
These are so delicious, I cannot get enough of them. They’re always packed with flavor and the price isn’t too bad. I wish the bag had less air in it and more product but the flavor definitely makes it easy to overlook that dilemma!
Isabella R.
germantown
These chips are so good and filled with flavor. They are so tasty and very affordable. They do make your hands red and don’t contain all the healthiest ingredients so that is why I️ lowed the rating. If they didn’t contain artificial ingredients, the score would be higher.
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
Stick with the classics. My kid calls them burritos, and she cheers when I put them in the buggy. A local sandwich shop melts cheddar cheese on them, and if you haven’t tried it, stop what you’re doing and pop some in the oven now!
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
My daughter is addicted to these things!! She absolutely loves them. Therefore I buy them constantly! Great flavors, and always taste fresh. Price is awesome and it’s an easy to grab snack! Everyone should have these in their home!
Mariah L.
Mankato
Who doesn't love the original Doritos? Cheesy goodness, perfect for taco in a bag or by itself. Can't go wrong with these! Even used to bread chicken before and it was a hit in my household! Always know what you'll get with these!
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
I LOVE the original Doritos flavor. They are crunchy, cheesy, and a fun triangular shape. You can buy these pretty much ANYWHERE - convenient stores, snack machines, grocery stores - you name it, they've got em. My only complaint about these delightful chips is how messy they can get - normally I don't mind and am happy to lick the extra cheese off my fingers (YUM) but they do prove hard to eat when multi-tasking. All in all I'd definitely recommend.
Kassandra L.
Waterbury, CT
What can I say these are one of my favorite chips! I love to make taco salad with them, eat them with sour cream, cream cheese, guacamole, honestly any dip is delicious with them! My go to chips not only for me but for my family
Barb A.
Chatham
My favorite Doritos I love the cheesy flavor An crunch of these chips just wish they were better for you very delicious repeat but will be not buying them as much because of health reason will be an snack every once in awhile 😇
Torri F.
Dysart
These are one of my favorite chips. I could probably eat a whole bag. I love how big the chips are and how there are never any deformed ones. I also feel that Doritos fill the bags up instead of half air like most companies do.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?