Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
T 2.
Oh my goodness!! There isn't better tortilla chips in the world. Bought them at Walmart after a looking time and completely realized that how I had forgotten their awesome taste🤔..yummy! If you are going to eat chips, these are the best kind...when u do ditch your diet, ditch it well 😆😋😋.
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Foodie Expert
Love love love these chips. I don't know who couldn't love these. They are so wonderful and cheesy. They go great with just about everything. I have to convince my self not to buy them because otherwise they would be gone the day I bought them just with me alone! These are seriously good.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Omfg, these babies are delicious. I'll eat the whole bag (family size) in one sitting of watching youtube videos. I don't care how many calories, I will put them on a plate. Put some lime juice on them, some salt (i love salt) and put some hot sauce on top, it taste God himself feed you.
Konica R.
Dundalk, MD
Foodie Expert
Never liked any other flovor but the classic cheddar! I haven't had these ina while but I used to be addicted to them that is eat them everyday. The cheese can be sometimes too strong and the tortilla was sometimes too hard. I like that light, crisp tortilla chip that's mixed in the bag.
Mildred C.
Very Very addicting just can't stop at one. These are great as a stand along snack or my family can't seem to eat homemade chili anymore without them also put down the doritos add chili on top then some shredded cheese on top and enjoy yumm We will definitely always have these on hand
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
It ain't a party until someone breaks out that jumbo party size Doritos bag. This cheesy, delicious chip is perfect for any party. And seriously, who doesn't like Doritos? Don't like this flavor? Well Doritos gotchu, chose from a wide variety of delicious flavors, for any picky eater.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
Foodie Expert
The nacho cheese flavor is classic and for good reason. I bring a huge family sized bag to every superbowl party and family barbecue because everyone loves it. They taste like yummy cheese goodness and I'm guilty for being the one that licks their orange fingers at the end of the day.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these for every occasion. For party's I buy individual bags and make the taco meat and Lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, all u ever want and they can put it straight into the bag and eat! Kid friendly my cousins love doing this. Anyone have any recipes you love with Doritos?
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
These are the best chips hands down for any situation. For a football game? Yes. For a sleepover? Yes. For a after school snack with you sibilings? Yes Yes Yes. They are the best part of my day. I can't imagine my life without them. Everyone should experince them once in a lifetime.
bianca r.
Trenton, NJ
For some reason I always tell myself that I have a craving but I do not know what I want well not specifically but doritos always come to mind when I am having a craving beside all the different flavors these chips are such a great party favor kids love these I recommend trying 100%
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?