Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch and Nach...9 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Sarina A.
Fort Stewart
We all know nothing is better than eating some of these delicious chips and licking the powder off our fingers. Great for parties or just watching Netflix by yourself in the dark. Either way nothing can beat that great taste. Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
tee a.
Austin, TX
These have always been a Family favorite and a staple in the house. For years I’ve purchased over and over. These are so cheesy and crunchy I like to crush them up and eat them over my salads I know it’s bad but they are good like cheesy croutons. I’ve also made walking tacos they are bomb look up the recipe you won’t regret it.
Breana S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
The Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips are so great. They are the original party chip in my family. They are packed with great cheese flavor and are so tasty. I love buying these and even putting them in taco salad in place of regular tortilla chips. They are so great!
Hayley K.
Blairsville
I absolutely adore Doritos! they taste amazing by themselves, with dips, and for meals. They are truly the best chip ever. If you are ever in need of a  good crunchy snap you better buy a family sized bay because you will eat the whole thing before you even notice its gone.
Olivia M.
These is a classic item that is perfect for all parties or social events. Most people like Doritos and this original flavor has the perfect amount of cheese while not seeming overpowering. I also like that the chips are in triangles as a reminder that these are tortilla chips.
Liz M.
These are my favorites great cheese flavor I put hamburger on top . I bought these at ShopRite Wich is my favorite . It's better than most products cause it has more flavor. Very delicious I would buy them again and again and I would definitely would recommend these to anybody
Tana U.
Staunton
Very good. Cheesy and yummy. Not greasy like other chips. Can't stop with just one.  Off brands can't imitate the real Doritos. Delicious. Definitely recommend them.  Good to take to work. I've been eating Doritos since I was a kid. I highly recommend them.
Ayaka K.
Buffalo
Yummy taste! Licking my fingers because it’s yummy. Not healthy I believe, but who cares? I love it anyway! My daughter has weat allergy and she can eat this as snack because it made out of corn. My family loves this and safe for my kid. I would like to recommend it
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
The nacho cheese are my favorite flavor! I love cheese and Doritos locked this down! It does leave the orange cheesy residue on your fingers but that's my favorite part! I would rather have this cheese than the cheetos cheese any day! Keep supplying my snack addiction please!
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I have been eating Doritos since I was a kid. They aren’t the healthiest choice but they’re delicious. You can’t go wrong with them. I always buy these for a snack. I recommend this to any and everyone. They make a great snack especially for your lunch or if you’re in a rush.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?