Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
crystal D.
Davie
Love cheese Doritos one of my favorites since elementary school with a cherry coke. Lol
I still buy this for myself and my kids. My kids also enjoy Doritos cheese and ranch!
Price is pretty reasonable especially when they are on sale bogo! Yummy!
caitlin j.
ST CHARLES, AR
I like nacho cheese Doritos but sometimes they can leave a weird taste in my mouth. Sometimes the plain taste isn’t just enough so I grab spicy nacho instead. These are a classic chip so most everybody will like them at the party no matter what.
Allison J.
Pine Island
This flavor of Doritos is superior to all other flavors. They're extremely addicting. I love they're crispiness, the texture, the flavor, and admittedly... The color of orange that my fingers are stained after I have plowed my way through a bag.
Joanna B.
San Diego, CA
DO NOT PUT A BOWL OF THESE IN FRONT OF ME!!! It will seriously disappear in two seconds. I grew up eating these chips. I remember my parents would buy a variety pack and I would pull out all of the Doritos and hide them from the rest of the fam.
Marisa R.
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Classic chips. Classic flavor. Always a go to for any event like the super bowl or trip such as camping. I bought at Kroger and Walmart both. Affordable and great taste. I would recommend to anyone but everyone already knows how yummy these are.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Let's be honest. I don't personally know anyone who doesn't like Doritos.
I love the originals.
They have been a staple in my home for as long as I can remember.
I can't believe it if you haven't tried these. But go grab a bag if you haven't!
Satin B.
Doritos are my all time favorite, the cheesiness and the spices are a hit.
Great for nachos.
I don't know the specifics on ingredients, abd these are not healthy so if your watching your weight avoid. I totally recommend.

Ashley F.
Wahiawa
Between ranch and nacho cheese, these are my second favorite Doritos flavor. My kids and husband love them as well. It’s our go to chip when we really don’t know what kind of chips we want, they always have fair prices at the store for them.
Dom C.
Westfield
There are so many delicious ways to combine Doritos. If you’re wanting to bring a bag of chips to a gathering Doritos is a great choice. Our family enjoys it with sour cream, or guacamole, and most times with lemon and Valentina hot sauce.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?