Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
Nacho cheese Doritos are the best. Crunchy, cheesy, tasty. The best part is scraping all the leftover cheese dust off your fingers when you're done eating them. These things have existed longer than most of the people reading this review. Something that's been around that long has got to be pretty great.
Kelly H.
Pullman, WA
Doritos are really not my personal favorite, but you still really can't go wrong with these as a default snack. They are not very healthy, but they will turn your fingers a satisfying shade of orange. I would recommend these for parties or gatherings since most all people enjoy Doritos from time to time.
Meghan G.
Watervliet, NY
Foodie Expert
These are a must have for #backyardbash. They are my favorite kind of chips
I've been eating these as long as I can remember. I always buy them when we have a cookout or a party. The only con with these is they can get messy, especially with young children. They tend to end up with orange fingers after!
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
Foodie Expert
One of my families favorite chips to eat! I also like to use the nacho cheese flavor chips in recipes. Rotel dorito casserole and taco salads are a favorite at our house. I can usually get a family size bag at our local grocery store at a reasonable price. We love to eat Doritos with cheeseburgers too.
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
I have grown up eating these chips. They are great to eat with out on a picnic or barbecue, eat along with a sandwich for lunch, eat alone to snack on, or just to have because they're the best cheese tortilla chips. You seriously cannot go wrong with the classic nacho cheese Dorito's for any occasion.
Siddiqa R.
Columbus, OH
My to go to flavor and brand for chips. I usually get the large bag and I think it's affordable. They are not paper thin like lays (although those are potato based) and I definitely prefer them to the Cheetos cheese flavored chips because Doritos' flavor tastes more real.
I would recommend Doritos.
Deborah D.
I buy the big bulk box at the warehouse store. This is one of my favorites, it has the extra cheese and spiced up bang to it. Sometimes I got to work extra hours and when I feel tired it gives me the little kick to stay up with the crunch. Yumm . If you like tortillas and cheese this is your snack.
Anna Z.
Foodie Expert
I was completely unaware of all of the Doritos flavors before writing this review. We are mainly traditional red or blue bag Doritos eaters in our house and either one or both are usually in our cupboard, but after reading the options to review there are a few flavors I will be on the lookout for.
Hannah G.
I love love love Doritos. They are so good and cheesy. The perfect type of chips, you can just munch on them all day. They are so addicting. If you're not a fan of the powdered cheese type chips and the cheese getting on your fingers you could get the cool ranch Doritos. Those are super good too.
Jocelyn G.
These chips are so yummy! They taste so good honestly and i love to eat them. The only thing i would say is that it stains your fingers and everything you touch after that. Other than that they are pretty good. Also they need to be eaten with a drink because you can get pretty thirsty with those.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?