Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Aspen R.
Salmon, ID
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. My family often switches between them and the Cool Ranch, but the Nacho Cheese is my favorite. I purchase them at our local grocery store where they are often on sale and therefore very affordable. I would recommend these chips to anyone who is an avid chip eater and lover.
amy d.
I try not to eat too many of these, since they're not very healthy, but I still love them. Perfect for lunches. You can buy this at literally any store. It's a staple in my family's house. Definitely has a better taste than the store brand nacho cheese chips. And the price for them is usually very reasonable.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Ugh I mean come on these are an American classic. You can find these along with the Cool Ranch flavor at any bbq, birthday party, or get together. The are so cheesy and the perfect crunch to go with any dipping of my choice. Doritos has a lot of flavors but this is definitely the one that has my familys heart.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
These are the best snack ever! My family and I love the flavor. We always end up going through the bag quickly and buying more often. The cheesy flavor is adicting. It meets all of our expectations and we definitely recommend it to everyone. Whenever we bring it to parties, it always ends up being gone fast.
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
I love love love Doritos!! they are perfect for any back yard barbecue or bash you plan on hosting! These are an essential at any get together because everyone loves Doritos! my favorite hands down is the spicy nachos! I love when I can go to Kroger or Walmart and I can get the party size on sale or 2 for 4!
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
These chips are soooo amazing!!! Can I have like a thousand bags right now? This is by far the best chips I've tried and the most interesting too. I recommend these to anyone who likes a nice, salty snack. These aren't too overpowering, but make sure you have a nice cold drink with you. Go buy these ASAP!!!😍
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
These are one of my favorite flavors out of the brand. I always buy these when I want a snack. They are not overly priced and are affordable. They may not be the healthiest snack to eat but I just love the flavor of them. I would recommend these to any of my friends. They are also great for making nachos.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
I buy theses as both a snack for my lunch and for various recipe's I make for dinner. They aren't the healthiest snack I could be eating, but I try to eat them in small amounts! Nacho Cheese is the only flavor I eat simply because I am not a fan of Ranch! Love buying them on sale and I eat the frequently!
Kelly H.
Pullman, WA
Doritos are really not my personal favorite, but you still really can't go wrong with these as a default snack. They are not very healthy, but they will turn your fingers a satisfying shade of orange. I would recommend these for parties or gatherings since most all people enjoy Doritos from time to time.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Nacho cheese Doritos are the best. Crunchy, cheesy, tasty. The best part is scraping all the leftover cheese dust off your fingers when you're done eating them. These things have existed longer than most of the people reading this review. Something that's been around that long has got to be pretty great.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?