BY DORITOS® #1 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (19185)
Buy on kmart*
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
Has always been a favorite from childhood days. This chip is perfect for football night, family nights, beach/park picnics & great as party appetizers. It's addicting to eat, so it becomes hard to resist after eating just one chip. Lol

Sometimes it gets too cheesy for me. That's why I have different dips to go with it usually, to change the taste up a bit when needed to. My FAVE dip with it is a homemade dip, contained of boiled eggs mashed, mixed in mayonnaise with black pepper seasoning & couple pinches of salt. It's addicting 😍.

Overall it's has great flavor, good crunch & somewhat durability for dipping. It's thumbs up from me 👍😊.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Doritos is a favorite brand among my household!! The cool ranch and the nacho cheese are the two favorites! These are so cheesy and bursting with flavor! They are better and more flavorful than the generic chip brands. They are also priced a little higher than others, but they are worth every penny! They are cheesy and yummy, good for a late night snack or to put in your kids lunchbox! Definitely highly recommend these!!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Doritos Nacho Cheeses Flavored Tortilla Chips are so delicious, it gets a little disgusting....  I end up eating a a large family bag in just a couple of days..lol.  They are just too good!  They do come in smaller sized bags too, but I always grab the family size because I know if I don't, I'll have to go and get another bag in a day or two.  They are smothered with nacho cheese on every chip, unlike other flavored chips and I'm addicted!
Kiley T.
Los Angeles
NASTY. These chips are so artificial and disgusting. I would NEVER buy these again. I got tired of the cheese taste so I think they are disgusting. If I could, I would eliminate these chips from the whole universe itself
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
Of course it’s always blue or the red bag, but I do love both. I perfect the blue bag but these can be addicting as well. I’ll take one bite and before you know it half the bag is gone and your fingers are all orange. They aren’t healthy at all but they’re just great party food and snacks for movie night.
Dylan B.
I love the cheese flavor. They are super affordable and very good. It’s a better deal so buy them from a bulk place like sams club so you get more chips for your money. Compared to the knock off versions they are a lot better Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Michelle B.
Des Moines
When I’m at the grocery store and need to pick up a snack Doritos are my go too. They are great for my husband and son's lunches. They taste great, but can get a little messy. I recommend these Doritos along with all their other flavors.
Mariah A.
I love these! The taste is good wish it had a little more cheese on theme, im a cheese-holic. You can buy these at any store. Doritos are one of my favourite chips ofall time! I like to mix them with other foods. I love love love mixxing them with Tapatio and lemon, SO GOOD! definitly reccomend...
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
Who doesn't love some cheesy Doritos? This is always a fallback chip for me if my other favorite chips are out of stock. They're great because it is hard to eat a whole bag because of the flavor LOL so that's good, and they're good all-around snack food for anytime you're hungry. Definitely recommended!
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
Looking for a crunchy, cheesy, amazing firework of flavor in your mouth!? Look no further! Doritos are amazing, and if you haven't tried them, you NEED to get your hands on a bag ASAP! I love Doritos! Also, if you get the snack size bags, you can use them for "walking tacos," which are also amazing!!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?