Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Megan R.
Columbus
Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips are GREAT! They have a wonderful flavor and not too much cheese just the right amount of deliciousness! They do make your fingers a little messy it it's so worth it. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. The chips aren't to small either so it's definitely worth the money. However the bag really isn't expensive so I'd say just do it!
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
Our all time favorite snack , the nacho cheese flavor is very much like real cheese and the chips are corn tortills which is also different from other potato chips and due to this fact it doesnt have oil fall out like the rest . im am addicted to the delicious doritos taste and probably always eat more than i should , just cant get enough of this flavorful chip
K. C.
My favorite type of Dorito - the original nacho cheese. I typically like snacks that are in one of the most OG flavors (I don't really risk the purchase of buying wacky flavored chips or something of that nature). I just wish the "orange dust" didn't stick to my fingers that easily, but hey, that's the experience of eating Doritos (and Cheetos, etc.)
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Great for snacking on! Great for anyone! They taste really good & to me they are better than lays & a bit more healthier due to the fact that they are tortilla chips! Anyone who loves cheese flavored snacks, I definitely recommend these! They have different sizes for everyone's preferences! They also have different flavors for everyone's preferences!
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
This has been my favorite kind of chips since I was little! They are always very flavorful and hit the spot! My only complaint is that it seems like there is a lot more air in the bags than there used to be, and the price has gone up a little bit. But the flavor always remains the same, making Doritos a brand I can trust. I would highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
Doritos were a high school favorite and remain, to this day, my lingering weakness. There is no better BBQ treat then placing a big bowl of Doritos on the table and sharing them with my family. Well---maybe the better treat is keeping them all for myself, but that's not nearly as much fun, anyway. They are a perfect addition to my beach bag too!
Laura J.
Winchester
Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips are my ultimate favorite in the entire world. Doritios Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips are very tasty with the cheesy, spice goodness. There is nothing like any other, and they're for sure one of a kind. They're very affordable. I like to get them at Walmart, because it's usually the cheapest place that has them.
Brittany W.
evansville, in
These are a household favorite of Doritos in my household between my husband and kids. The are good just by themselves, or my son likes to dip his in sour cream which is super amazing also. I have a casserole recipe that I use these chips for, its called Chicken Dorito Casserole. If you have never tried it, then you must Pinterest it ASAP! :)
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC

Jan. 15, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
When you want something salty with your soda to tide you over in the middle of the afternoon, there is nothing like Doritos. The cheese flavor is better and crunchier than a regular potato chip. The triangle shape is easy to handle and easy to use as a scoop for dip.
Lina L.
Taylors, SC
Looove doritos!! Always have and always will!! I don't buy them often because I will literally sit down and eat a whole bag by myself! I love them during the summer at a cookout with a nice cold beer! Of Course I would recommend them although your figure might not thank me! But definitely worth buying and they are always at a good price!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Foodie Expert
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?