Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #4 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Alisa C.
Georgetown
I'm not really a chip person, but these chips are an exception. I love the cheesy, spice combination. They have a lot of the spice coating on all of the chips in the bag. Some chips have flavor on some of the chips in the bag but not all of them. I dont have that problem with these chips. Flavor in every bite.
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love me some Doritos I. An eat them every day omg can I but what I hate about it is that not every bad is good like one day you get a good bag and the next day or so it's a bad bah and what I mean by that is a good bag is when the chips have a lot of cheese on it and bad is when these is nothing on the chip they fast plane
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
These chips rock so hard. I ate them all of the time as a kid, and then forgot about them. I started liking them again as an adult. I love you nacho Doritos. You rock forever. The store brand versions should honestly just stop trying. I really like to put you on my sandwich, is that weird? Hahahah okay bye.
Dylan B.
I love the cheese flavor. They are super affordable and very good. It’s a better deal so buy them from a bulk place like sams club so you get more chips for your money. Compared to the knock off versions they are a lot better Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Brooke S.
Williamsport, PA
Nothing is better than an original Doritos nacho cheese chip! The crunchiness and cheesiness of every chip is so overwhelmingly DELICIOUS!! I love them so much and they are so good to munch on during any time of the day. I have to be careful though because once I start munching I have trouble stopping!
Sydnie W.
Knoxville , TN
When it comes to cheese I just can’t say no! ESPECIALLY when it comes to Dorito’s Nacho Cheese flavor. I could sit and devour a whole bag any day of the week. (Of course I try not to because I try to be reasonable). But if I’m going to splurge and cheat on my diet with snacks, this is the way to go.
Rachel M.
I think I speak for everybody when I say these are like lifetime favorite chip! I have grown up eating these and they are still the best chips ever! I normally grab a bag when I go into 7/11! You taste the cheese in every bite that you take! I will spend my money on these for the rest of my life! ❤
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Doritos are by far mine and my kids favorite chips! I am 37 and they have always been my favorite growing up! Now every time we go food shopping my kids grab a bag off of the shelf and can’t even wait until we get to the car to open the bag and have one lol! They are so cheesy and delicious!
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
We love these in our home. We like to use them for taco night. My boyfriend likes to take the taco stuff. Mix it in a bowl and use the chips as a scoop. I like to crush them up within the taco mix in a bowl. But have you ever crushed up them up and put them in a soft shell taco!?! Try it!!!
Luisana P.
Houston
Addictive 100%. If you squeeze half lemon on it will taste awesome! i’ve been eating Doritos since I was a kid. Now I am trying to be healthy and stay away pf this kind of snacks. But it taste great! Just eat it occasionally because it has yellow nro 5 that is bad for your body and health.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?