Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #5 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...11 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
member-133f1
“doritos”? more like dirty toes. the only reason i continue to buy the dusty chunks or cardboard is for the crunch of the chip. the flavor is most definitely one of the falls of the “dorito” chip but the crunch of chip is one of the high points, if not the highest point. after watching the famous “vine” of the young child eating a “dorito” chip i instantly fell in love. the sound was just.. astonishing.(i think i cried) so in conclusion: if you looking for chips that taste good try cheetos, but if you looking for a good whole hearted crunch, your in the right place.
Cyndi W.
Delaware
OMG - Doritos Nacho Cheese are the most addictive thing next to chocolate ever!!   I can eat a bag in one sitting; I know that they are not good for you, but they are so yummy & tasty; actually I try not to purchase them so I don't eat them as much, but this brand is one of my husband's favorite chips so there is always a bag I o9ur house.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I don’t eat junk food often but when I do it’s usually these. I also can’t watch a Super Bowl without a family size bag of the nacho cheese. It’s the only flavor I prefer. I rate this 4 stars because it’s not healthy sooo quality wise I wouldn’t suggest getting them... but if you just need to splurge, there’s no better way to do it than with Doritos 👌
Chantae W.
Doritos are a classic and nacho cheese is my favorite flavor. I love these to snack on! They’re delicious and have a unique flavor. They’re versatile and can be used in a lot of different recipes as well as just to munch on! They’re crunchy and full of flavor, and go for a great price too! These Doritos will always be one of my favorite kind of chips!
Estrella Q.
Odessa
Not my favorite taste from all the Doritos brand, my kids and husband love them though especially with hot sauce and lime or with sandwiches. Me on the other hand, the only way I will eat them is with nacho cheese and corn and top it off with some queso fresco on top and powder chille to spice it up and mmmmmmmmmmm, my family love this snack also.
Nichole P.
Pittsburgh
I love these chips, but more importantly so does my son with asd. This is his favorite chip and is always in our house. They are great for many other things too like as a coating for chicken, and added to taco salad. You can get creative, and add some fun to your recipes with them to. #doritos are one of a kind and no other brand can come close.
DJ T.
It's a bag of cheesy goodness! Doritos is by far one of the best chip brands I have had the pleasure of tasting. Add the magnificent nacho flavor and you have yourself a golden chip. My family and I have been eating this chips for as long as I can remember and they make a great addition to barbeques, family gatherings, and movie nights!
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Every single time I eat one of these, it sends my mouth into shock. It’s like “WHOAHHHHH SO GOOD,” or maybe that’s just me. It’s like...you know how when you eat something and it’s so good, that your eyes get as big as baseballs or you roll your eyes? Yeah, that’s what Doritos do for me. So tasty. 10/10, would definitely recommend. 😅👍🏻
Cheyenne W.
Punta Gorda
The chips are soo amazing.They could be used in or with several dishes such as nachos or even a salad.Doritos chips are like a guilty please.If I had to rate 1-10 I would most definitely rate an 10 due to the cheesy goodness.Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips..Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips..
Caitlin P.
Lovilia
It’s a classic Dorito! What more do I have to say! Love the nacho cheese flavoring that gets all over your fingers that you get to lick off your hand when the bag is gone because let’s be honest who doesn’t just sit down and not eat a whole bag of Doritos! I pack these in my fiancée’s lunch every day because he is a huge Doritos fan we tend to have at least 2 bags in the house at a time.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Ezzy L.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?