Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #1 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (19923)
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Heather D.
Sacramento
This is the favorite in our house. My kids love them. My 2 year old calls them “reedos.” They taste great. You can definitely get carried away eating them. Be careful, you may just eat the whole bag. There is a lot of sodium in them, but that’s to be expected when you’re eating chips.
Curtessy S.
Jonesboro
Doritos are very good. And they are a good product. They good with sandwiches and things. Its a very popular snack.  Doritos are very Affordable. You can buy them anywhere. its like they mixed all there ingredients right. This is a good product that you should tell a friend about.
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
Doritos are one of my favorite chips. Not only do I eat them as a snack, I also use Doritos for multiple recipes in my home. They are great for breaking on chicken, adding to a salad, or even sprinkling in tacos. Obviously a chip so not he healthiest thing but to light and your all good. I would definitely recommend looking up recipes and putting these chips into use, you won't regret it. Very affordable and available everywhere.
Sarina A.
Fort Stewart
We all know nothing is better than eating some of these delicious chips and licking the powder off our fingers. Great for parties or just watching Netflix by yourself in the dark. Either way nothing can beat that great taste. Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
abigail l.
El Monte , CA
These Doritos are absolutely delicious! So cheesy & crunchy, probably one of my favorite chips... my kids love eating it! We purchase it every time we go to the groceries, I like to add lemon & tapatio on top to add extra flavor
Taylor T.
Odessa, TX
These are my favorite Doritos!!! They are so cheesy, and addicting to eat. You can’t just have one. I usually will buy a bag and sprinkle shredded cheese on the top of them and then heat them in the microwave for about 30 seconds on plate. That snack will change your life!!! Lol
Hayley K.
Blairsville
I absolutely adore Doritos! they taste amazing by themselves, with dips, and for meals. They are truly the best chip ever. If you are ever in need of a  good crunchy snap you better buy a family sized bay because you will eat the whole thing before you even notice its gone.
Caroline H.
Dallas, TX
I think we can all agree that there are no better chips than some sweet sweet doritos!! They are perfect with most meals and are great on their own as a snack. Pro tip: throw some doritos with your guacamole and thank me later! The people who create doritos are geniuses!
keria ..
atlanta
These are good when making nachos you guys should try it like that you can really get a bag of these from anywhere my dad made me try them with hot sauce once & I love it that’s the only way I’ll eat them now I can’t eat them plain but they are good plain don’t get me wrong...
Quinntina O.
Holly Grove , AR
My only brand to eat when I'm eating sandwiches and cheese dip! These chips have been a staple in my home for years and they will continue to be that! I love the flavor and you can't get it from any other brand, no matter how you try! This is hands down the best brand of chips!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?