Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #1 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (19881)
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Izzy S.
Huntington
Doritos are just great! Cheesy Nacho goodness. My only complaint would be that they're a tiny bit greasy. If you're eating Doritos, you shouldn't read a book or type on a keyboard. The cheese and grease will transfer.
But they taste amazing, go well with lots of foods, and are usually affordable.
Victoria D.
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips are life. There is a flavor for every mood. Personally my favorite is the regular nacho cheese, but if I'm feeling like a change I'll get some Cool Ranch.
Ashley B.
Warner Robins
In a house full of kids, of course you’re going to have chips in your pantry. I always seem to find Doritos in mine. The kids live them. I love them. My husband loves them (although he loves the cool ranch kind.) I’ll always be buying this brand until the sun burns up. Sooo cheesy. And the dust left on your fingers? It doesn’t disappoint either.
Kendra T.
Staunton
This is my all-time favorite Dorito. I always love to Jeezy flavor and wish they had more cheesy flavor on them. I also like to take these and dip them into melted nacho cheese. They are also great crunched up with tacos. I was excited to see the Taco Bell added them to their menu as well.
Kathy I.
Ewing, KY
The flavor on the plain chips does not compare I love ruffles chips weather you are eating them plain or dipping they are a great little go to chip that the whole family can enjoy and the cheesy flavor is great just make sure you have something to wipe your hands on the chip dust is strong
Brittany J.
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips are my absolute favorite type of chips! I could eat the whole bag in just one sitting. I love the combination of cheesiness in each bite with the crunch of the chip!  The only downside to this product is the cheese dust can get messy! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Kyra T.
Littleton, MA
A great go-to muchie! It works great for parties and movie nights. Mixes really well in chip mixes and are good alone. No dip needed! It would be nice to have some napkins handy in case your fingers get a bit cheesy. Generally cheap and well priced as well. Really good with pretzels
Esmeralda M.
Charlotte
These are my favorite chips to eat honestly! they are affordable to have for a party or even on a picnic and inviting friends over to eat. you can just eat them with some dip and gives it more flavor than ever! i love doritos!   Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Cataysha L.
Silver spring , MD
This is a classic! This chip goes well with EVERYTHING. If you have not experienced this chip to full potential you are not living. On your regular day you can eat it by itself, but if you feeling a little spicy use them for a taco salad. The game is on? Eat them with dip. Now dorito on.
Katlyn V.
Rock Spring
AMAZING! I love them and my whole household does. They’re gluten free also which is awesome because we have a few gluten free kids in our family. We but these almost every time we go to the store since they’re such a hit with our family. These are great for parties, cookouts, family get together and more. Such a crowd pleaser.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?