BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (20420)
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Erica G.
These are really good n if you're one of those people who add tapatillo on them it's even better! But anyways these chips are affordable you can get them in a smaller size too at basically any store which cost less I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't like spicy chips n for the ones who do want to add a little bit of that spicyness you should try out adding tapatillo! There's also different types of Doritos with different flavors of your choice check them out they will go good when watching a movie Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips :)
April G.
Odessa
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese potato chips and these are certainly one of my most favorite brands of potato chips. The price of Doritos Nacho Cheese vary depending on the store but I normally pay 40 cents for a small bag and about 3 dollars for the large family size bag.
These potato chips are available in the very small bags and even in the large family size bags.
Chantae W.
Doritos are a classic and nacho cheese is my favorite flavor. I love these to snack on! They’re delicious and have a unique flavor. They’re versatile and can be used in a lot of different recipes as well as just to munch on! They’re crunchy and full of flavor, and go for a great price too! These Doritos will always be one of my favorite kind of chips!
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I don’t eat junk food often but when I do it’s usually these. I also can’t watch a Super Bowl without a family size bag of the nacho cheese. It’s the only flavor I prefer. I rate this 4 stars because it’s not healthy sooo quality wise I wouldn’t suggest getting them... but if you just need to splurge, there’s no better way to do it than with Doritos 👌
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I love these chips, but more importantly so does my son with asd. This is his favorite chip and is always in our house. They are great for many other things too like as a coating for chicken, and added to taco salad. You can get creative, and add some fun to your recipes with them to. #doritos are one of a kind and no other brand can come close.
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
This is an all time classic for me. These are one of the most flavorful chips I have ever had. Very nacho cheesy indeed. It’s my all time favorite. Of course me being a textural person I love these chips because of the texture as well. I’ve bought this from Walmart, Shop N’ Save, etc and I’m not sure about healthy but they are definitely good.
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
The original flavor Doritos is the chip that everyone loves. They taste great they're reasonable priced they have been a chip that a lot of people grew up eating it was something different that tasted completely different from a regular potato chip which is why a lot of people loved these chips because they were new and something different.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Every single time I eat one of these, it sends my mouth into shock. It’s like “WHOAHHHHH SO GOOD,” or maybe that’s just me. It’s like...you know how when you eat something and it’s so good, that your eyes get as big as baseballs or you roll your eyes? Yeah, that’s what Doritos do for me. So tasty. 10/10, would definitely recommend. 😅👍🏻
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Doritos! I love them as much now as I did when I ate them for breakfast as a teenager, proudly driving my Pinto Wagon to high school. They have the perfect mix of cheese goodness and savory spices. Normally I love to cook from scratch, but one of the best things to do with Doritos is make a Doritos Chicken Casserole. It's an unhealthy mixture of Velveeta, Cream of Chicken Soup, jarred Salsa, Chicken Stock, onions, bell peppers, garlic and seasonings, combined with pulled roasted chicken. Then pour this glorious concoction over Doritos and bake. I know it sounds a little strange and you probably should only eat it once or twice a year, but it is one of the best things ever created! I haven't made it yet this year and just describing it makes me want to go grocery shopping for the ingredients!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I usually shop at Aldi and if you've ever shopped there you know they have "their brand" of most things and I usually can't tell the difference on most items. Except Doritos. No off brand has ever captured the nacho flavored chip like Doritos. The nacho cheese flavor is my favorite! They are kind of pricey but if you catch them on sale then I usually grab some. So good and nothing else compares to the Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips. 10/10.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?

back