Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...4 Answers
  • Red bag or blue bag ??15 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
So, the first time I ever tried these was in England. I had some american friends, and was invited to dinner one night, they pulled out these strange and interesting chips, shaped in the form of a triangle with all this red powdery stuff on them, I tried one as I didn't want to be rude..... A TASTE EXPLOSION WENT OFF IN MY MOUTH!! The only thing was, they could only be purchased from the store on the American Base, so I didn't have them very often. When I first came to the States, one of the first things I did was buy a bag of Doritos Nacho Cheese chips. :D That was many years ago, and I now find them to be too salty for my taste. But, I gave them four stars because of my initial experience.
Rachel H.
Minot, ND
If I had to choose one kind of chip to eat for the rest of my life, it would be Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips. So. Cheesy. So. Crisp. It's so hard to stop eating these chips, I don't know how they get them so crunchy,aybe it's magic, but it's amazing. Then there's the nacho cheesy goodness they are covered in, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it. You pop a chip in your mouth and POW! It's a cheese explosion. Other than just eating them by the bagful, one of my favorite ways to eat Nacho Cheese Doritos is to crunch them up into a taco salad; now that's a salad I could eat every day.
APRIL P.
Odessa, FL
Yum! So cheesy, crunchy an delicious. I even use these to make a special snack at home..!. Spread 1 layer of Doritos out on a cookie sheet, put just a little spread of bean dip on each Doritos, then add a slice piece of medium cheddar cheese (sliced from a block of cheddar cheese only). Then pop the cookie sheet of Doritos into the oven only for about 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted. They are AMAZING, there really are so many different ways these can be prepared for snacks or even meals - or just eat straight out of the bag. Delicious any way I eat them!
Gabriela M.
Do Doritos need an introduction? Seriously?

Anyway, I'm going to talk about this same bag of classic nacho cheese Doritos... but bought in Mexico, to add something new. You have to be very careful when you buy Doritos in Mexico because they happen to be SPICY. And it's written in tiny letters in the bottom left corner. I've always had classic nacho cheese Doritos and when I first bit into them when I was vacationing in Mexico, I didn't expect the spicy punch. So if you like all things spicy go for them! If not, beware.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
These chips are the most delicious pieces of junk food I have ever had the pleasure of ingesting! The fact that each one leaves its mark on the tips of your fingers is an added bonus! After you are done enjoying the savory crunch of this delectable snack, you have the pleasure of savoring the last bit of cheesy wonderfulness left behind. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who is ready for a wild ride for your taste buds! Three thumbs up! Good job Frito Lay!
Jamie Rose S.
I live for Doritos, as they're pretty much my guilty pleasure. They go with just about anything, tacos, sandwiches, BBQ, movie night. Well you get the picture, Doritos are a cult classic, they have that oh so familiar nacho cheese seasoning on a crunchy tortilla chip that you just can't stop eating once you open the bag. If you haven't tried a Doritos, I highly suggest you indulge a bit! They're affordable and highly addicting, what more do I say?
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Nacho Cheese Doritos are favorite chip in our house, even my dogs love these chips. Great chip for lunches and barbeques too. This has been my favorite chip since they first started making them. I've tried nacho cheese flavored chips made by different companies but none of them taste as good as Doritos. We love the nacho cheese flavor! A bag of these gets tossed into the cart (Prime Pantry or grocery store) every shopping trip,...great flavor!
Alyssa O.
Nacho cheese is my favorite flavor. I don't like all the other crazy flavors I just like to keep it simple. This is a good snack or goes great with a sandwich. They have great flavor and give a good amount in the. bag. Whenever I need a cheat day I grab for some chips and these are usually what I have bought from the store. They aren't good for you and the price is a little high but I think they are worth it! I would recommend.
Jerika K.
Lake Charles, LA
These are great chips everyone likes them, and they are very versatile. I like to use them in a recipe called Doritos casserole. It is a big hit for everyone I make it for. And it's very simple and a pretty quick and cheap meal. All you take is some ground meat, cook it. Add taco season, a can of cream of chicken, rotel, and a can of enchilada sauce. Then layer crushed Doritos sauce mixture and cheese till you fill the pan. ❤️
sheila w.
Doritos Nacho Cheese are very flavorful it has just the right amount of seasoning for me. It is a staple in our home with me and the kids. We have been eating Doritos Nacho Cheese chips for years and for us it never gets old. Sometimes I don't feel like cooking so we would have sandwiches and Doritos or we eat them for a great snack when we are looking at a movie (we usually end up eating the whole bag) for family time.
Madison O.
Binghamton, NY
I have been looking for a good brand of chips and I was wondering on a scale of 1-10 how are these chips ?
Brooklyn E.
Hardyville, KY
Does anyone one else think that these are so much better than cool ranch?!
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the doritos taco shells?
karen b.
Ozone Park, NY
What is the best dipping for the classic Nacho cheese doritos?
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
Foodie Expert
But really, what is you're favorite Doritos flavor?