Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #4 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
[product:doritos--nacho-cheese-flavored-tortilla-chips] it's an amazing brand that I grew up with and I wouldn't trade these chips for any other chips. The flavor and texture of these chips make you feel like you're a little kid again and that your mom just packed your lunch. The overwhelming feeling of the cheese just hitting your taste buds and how perfectly Blended the spices are make you feel like you never want to stop eating these delectable pieces of Heaven. I love the nacho cheese flavored ones but a lot of other people do you like the Cool Ranch. I will always buy [product:doritos--nacho-cheese-flavored-tortilla-chips]
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I LOVE DORITOS!!! Specially the nacho cheese flavor, they taste amazing. Theyre nice and crunchy. Super cheesy and flavorful. I love them so much i have to get the party size because i'm constantly snacking on these. They go great with whatever sandwich you have. I often incorporate these at dinner time whenever i have a sandwich. But who am i kidding i eat them at all times of the day. Add hot sauce and they'll change your taste buds for life.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Yum! Mouth is watering as I'm writing this review 😋my favorites are spicy nacho and salsa verde although I've tried and liked mostly all the different Doritos chips. I love how this company makes them in all sizes from large party sized ones to small personal ones you can throw in your bag for on the go snacks or when you want to watch yourself from over eating as its addicting. Guilty! 🙋🏼🙈
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
Nothing will ever top the love I have for Doritos nacho cheese chips. They always hit the spot and are jammed packed with cheesy flavor. Whether you’re watching the Super Bowl or binge-watching Netflix on your couch - there’s never a bad time to be eating Doritos nacho cheese chips. Everything from the crunch of the chip, to its actual flavor, to the amount you receive in the bag is absolutely spot on. Hands down my go to Chip!
Dvani M.
If you told me 2 years ago that I would be sitting in bed writing a review on Doritos I would have said......

Wow what a coincidence, that's exactly the direction I wanted my life to go. Anyways, we all know what Doritos taste like, they're delicious, perfect anytime snack, my favorite time to eat them is 3 am on a Friday night. Just don't eat em in bed...no one likes to sleep on crumbs...especially cheesy crumbs
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Classic but ultimately the BEST DORITO flavor ever! Classic cheese what could beat these! I have even made Dorito sandwiches aka white bread, mayo and cheese Doritos! Obviously I would recommend this product but who hasn't had these! Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Kimiko M.
Sacramento, CA
When I first met my husband, I learned that nothing can separate him from his Doritos. I've never been much of a cheesy chip fan, but goodness me, these are tasty. I like that the cheese doesn't stain my fingers and these stay fresh and crispy for forever in my house. I've crushed them up and made baked chicken with them, casseroles and I've even baked them into cookies! It's a delicious treat!
Pragati L.
Doritos are favorite snack in our family. They are great for lunch box for my daughter. The size of 10oz is much sufficient to fit for my family. They are always fresh. I generally pick them from walmart. Cheese dorito are my husbands favorite.
You get all the flavors you want. Cheesy, salty and spicy makes this pack more interesting. Contains140 calories per serving so needs to keep watch😜
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
Doritos number one original cheese flavor every chip got the coat not one doesn't even that little one in the bottom of the bag great for parties events Gameday birthdays office events children love them with sandwiches hot dogs grill out you know the price is right for a big family there in every store very convenient delicious crunchy makes your mouth water when you talk about it
April G.
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese potato chips and these are certainly one of my most favorite brands of potato chips. The price of Doritos Nacho Cheese vary depending on the store but I normally pay 40 cents for a small bag and about 3 dollars for the large family size bag.
These potato chips are available in the very small bags and even in the large family size bags.
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
Does anyone use these for anything other than a snack? We use them as the base of a taco salad. Can you say yummo!!
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Is this a good football game snack ?
Daphka P.
Pawtucket, RI
Can you eat this everyday? Is it good or bad for you .
Aly C.
I have been allergic to products in Doritos my entire life, but I recently grew out of it and would like to see what the hype is. what is the best flavor?
karen b.
Ozone Park, NY
What is the best dipping for the classic Nacho cheese doritos?