Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #1 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (19295)
Buy on Target*
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Tara H.
I prefer the Cool Ranch but Nacho Cheese Doritos are great too! I love Doritos because the chips themselves are great! It's such a weird thing and it's difficult to explain but they aren't too hard and crunchy like most tortilla chips. They are just a perfect consistency. Lord that sounds ridiculous but just wait until I follow it up with this one: try it duped in sour cream. I know...I know. It sounds ridiculous and disgusting. I thought the same thing when someone else suggested it to me but it's somehow a perfect combination. I'm not saying you need to coat it or even scoop like you would with quesoor salsa. Just a bit on the chip and it's a cheap snack. 🙆
Angela S.
waverly
One of my favorite chips by far I love it when I get the real cheesy ones that’s the best. I will put these on top of my sandwich an eat them up. Lol But for real these chips are awesome usually they are all pretty cheesy so that’s a plus cause that’s when they taste the best. Occasionally you will run across one that won’t be but not often. Iv never had a bad bag of Doritos so I have nothing bad to say about the brand. I like there chips a lot I got a bag in my kitchen now. They definitely have flavor an are crunchy so gooood!!!!
Tania M.
Shafter
This Doritos are great. I can eat them by themselves or add some tapatio and lemon. They are so cheesy! I love how they have a lot of cheese that i can lick them and the tortilla corn still tastes super good. Years ago i tried a recipe a friend gave me. It might sound weird and nasty for some but it was sooo delicious i don’t know why i haven’t tried them that way again. So smashed the Doritos before opening the bag, then she opened it and cut the non necessary piece of bag. Then, she out ketchup yes ketchup and turkey links cut in little scares. I believe she added lemon and a little of tapatio to give it a spicy flavor. They tasted amazing!!! Try it and i will go buy some right now to try this again!!!
Rondale A.
If you need to read a review for these, you have been missing out!! These are the most delicious tortilla style chips ever. These chips take about 2 bites for me to fit the whole thing in my mouth. They are triangle shaped and about 2/3 the size of my palm height wise. The flavor of cheese is not easy to describe. It is just so good. They do have a good amount of cheese flavor on each chip. It is not like cheap brands where you feel that there is no flavor. These have so much flavor that your fingers will have cheese all over them. Make sure your hands are clean before you begin eating because you will want to lick each and every last finger clean. Doritos have many different flavors, but these are by far my favorite dorito. The best part? They even sell this flavor in taco shells!!! We use the chips if we want a yummy taco salad, but for a juicy beefy taco, we use the doritos nacho cheese taco shells. You have to try these before you die, it is like a commonly known thing. Death before trying doritos is a sin ;-)
Hailey D.
Huntington
I LOVE  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips !!! They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My family has always been a chip family, so we always have chips laying around. These chips have always met my expectations & have been a fulfilling and yummy snack for years! I like most of the flavors that Doritos have put out, but Nacho Cheese will always be my favorite.
Brittanee G.
Zeba
Doritos are a big thing in my household!! Can't keep a bag in the house no longer than 2 days!! The flavor & crunch is on of the best! Although I have grown up on Doritos, I personally no longer go for these all the time like my son does!! This specific kind of Doritos is a staple in my house!! Can't go a cpl days without getting them!! Thses are a personal fav for my son!! He is a Nacho Cheese Dorito monster!! If he could he would eat these in one sitting!! And I know for a fact bc I've seen him do it!😶 lol can't go wrong with a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I usually shop at Aldi and if you've ever shopped there you know they have "their brand" of most things and I usually can't tell the difference on most items. Except Doritos. No off brand has ever captured the nacho flavored chip like Doritos. The nacho cheese flavor is my favorite! They are kind of pricey but if you catch them on sale then I usually grab some. So good and nothing else compares to the Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips. 10/10.
Lindsey N.
Doritos are amazing, and if you are reading reviews for these you need to go and buy some now!  Doritos go great with everything, I have also enjoyed them in a sandwich with some deli meat, cheese, lettuce, and mayo.  The crunch and the cheesy flavor just go together :) Now go buy yourself a bag and enjoy!!!!!
paige w.
i love dorritos so much! they have the perfect flavour and crunch to them. they do not need to be dipped in anything and are easy to take on the go. They do make your fingers a little red (if you eat the nacho cheese flavour) but it is 100% worth it. These are a great snack for home, on the go, or for parties.
Brooke E.
I love love love Doritos chips. They are a perfect party snack and there are so many different ways to serve them. One of my favs is to top them off with a rotel dip! Yummy stuff! However, I wish that the Doritos brand could find a way to make these tasty snacks just a little healthier or more organic based.
Lisa S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are these spicy or nah?
Yolanda J.
I would like to know what other people do with their Doritos besides just eating them by themselves or with nachos?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Is this a good football game snack ?
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
Does anyone use these for anything other than a snack? We use them as the base of a taco salad. Can you say yummo!!
Kylie P.
Why wouldn't you like these?